FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hermeneutic of Continuity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How is that possible with this Roman Catholic Cathedral Mass.
So what? You got the Cheese head Mass; the Polka Mass; the Clown Mass; the Balloon Mass; the Soccer Mass; the Masked Wrestler Mass; the Children's Mass; and now the Rock'n Roll Priest Mass. It's just one more option under the big tent Novus Ordo Conciliar religion.

What does it have to do with the Catholic Church?
The devil must be laughing.
I watched the video; It makes me want to vomit.
Another Catholic "in the proper sense," unlike Bp. Williamson.
What's truly sad is that there are some who will come here and preoccupy themselves only with whether or not the proper matter and form were observed, amidst the drums, lights, microphone, etc. If it's valid, they say, in the absence of any explicit heresy or schism with Rome, then one must go to fulfill the Sunday obligation.  

>:(
(03-26-2011, 12:51 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Another Catholic "in the proper sense," unlike Bp. Williamson.

Quite so. Such a shame. What a scandal this does to Catholicism, and even Christianity in general.

(03-26-2011, 12:57 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2011, 12:51 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Another Catholic "in the proper sense," unlike Bp. Williamson.

Quite so. Such a shame. What a scandal this does to Catholicism, and even Christianity in general.

Alas! We all will have much to answer for before God but I would dread to be in these last few popes' shoes (or anti-popes for some).

Nice guitar on the altar, asshats. :realmad:

That's a Satanic Mass.  It's devil worship.  It's the purposeful denigration of the sacred.  I've never even see such blasphemy and sacrilege at a Slayer concert.  This things would make Anton LaVey blush.

I'll go on record right now as saying that.  They can write me a writ of excommunication for schism, but I'll go to my grave saying that's a Satanic Mass.  That Cathedral needs to be exorcised and re-consecrated.
(03-26-2011, 12:53 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]What's truly sad is that there are some who will come here and preoccupy themselves only with whether or not the proper matter and form were observed, amidst the drums, lights, microphone, etc. If it's valid, they say, in the absence of any explicit heresy or schism with Rome, then one must go to fulfill the Sunday obligation.  

>:(

Because they're putting their salvation before what is due God.  They don't get it that Catholicism is not primarily about their obligation or their reception of Communion, but to give what is due God in the Eternal Sacrifice.  Obligations and Communion go to that end, they are not ends in themselves.

As DK said, someone pinch me.  I've awoken to the Matrix.
Pages: 1 2