FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholic commercials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know. I think I'm a sufficiently ardent traditionalist. I've seen the commercials in the past, and I'm fairly indifferent about them. I object to the genre itself,  but they don't appear to present any gross novelties or departures from the Truth of the Catholic Faith. I always interpreted them like Unum Sint explained above. The FAQs on their website are surprisingly blunt and orthodox actually. Better than the vast majority of official catholic parish websites I come across.
(03-28-2011, 03:02 AM)St. Drogo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know. I think I'm a sufficiently ardent traditionalist. I've seen the commercials in the past, and I'm fairly indifferent about them. I object to the genre itself,  but they don't appear to present any gross novelties or departures from the Truth of the Catholic Faith. I always interpreted them like Unum Sint explained above. The FAQs on their website are surprisingly blunt and orthodox actually. Better than the vast majority of official catholic parish websites I come across.

Ditto on that. I have also looked at their FAQ and they seem orthodox as well.

I think this goes on the overtly reactive or reactionary category along with the whole Phatmass controversy.
Pages: 1 2