FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Mid-Lenten Thursday Today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We're halfway through, people.
(03-31-2011, 05:28 PM)piabee Wrote: [ -> ]We're halfway through, people.

Soon it will be time to laetare, woo hoo  :)
Woo Hoo!!!!!!  So where's the half-time entertainment?  :popcorn:
Entertainment is this Sunday.................Laeteare Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
(03-31-2011, 07:12 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]Entertainment is this Sunday.................Laeteare Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

We have to wait one more week for that one...

edit: nvm, Laetare Sunday is this week. I counted wrong on my (secular) calendar.
Of course you are right. I can see it now, 2 Dr. Peppers with ice!!!!!!  Partay!!!!!!!!!!!!  No tuna with crackers allowed!!!  All sugar All day!!  SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!!
Now that it is Passion Sunday how is everyone doing?  I've managed so far to keep one one my resolutions but the other I have to admit I messed up a couple of times.  I'm going to make a real strong effort these remaing two weeks to try to grow in holiness.
so far so good for me.... and my 12 yr son gave up playing X-box which was huge for him and he has made it so far and that includes sleep overs where all his friends are playing it. i'm actually kind of proud of him for doing it - his "friends" really gave him a hard time for it