FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Gadhafi could be Jewish!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-01-2011, 05:01 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2011, 03:48 PM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2011, 01:25 PM)alaric Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2011, 10:38 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2011, 10:29 PM)alaric Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean we can stop bombing him now?

I doubt it.  He's probably been whatever the Jewish version of excommunication is.
There is none. If you were born a Jew, you are always a Jew, even if you change your religion and you will die a Jew.

I had written something similar.

The definition of "Jew" for Jews is by blood, not by beliefs.

I think they have something along the lines of excommunication, though, where you are set outside the faithful....

I'll try to find what I'm thinking of unless someone can chime in with a suggestion.

The jewish from of excommunication is called cherem.  
If he is an Italian, and he is Berlusconi's comrade he might be a member of P due like Berlusconi. That would be real tinfoil hat territory.

tim
Wowowlalallalalalalallalalalalallalalwlwlwlwlsleemdnffijfkff
yah
(03-31-2011, 10:29 PM)alaric Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean we can stop bombing him now?

I doubt it.  He's probably been whatever the Jewish version of excommunication is.
There is none. If you were born a Jew, you are always a Jew, even if you change your religion and you will die a Jew.

I think they have something along the lines of excommunication, though, where you are set outside the faithful....

I'll try to find what I'm thinking of unless someone can chime in with a suggestion.
According to the Orthodox, you're born a Jew for life, it never changes, their is no "excommunication".

And Orthodox Judaism is the base and foundation for all Judaism for all practical purposes, even the liberals consider the non bio-Jew convert in essence a non-Jew;

A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

"It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox. In this sense, Judaism is more like a nationality than like other religions, and being Jewish is like a citizenship."

http://www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm

A Jew is a s Jew who is a Jew, he is , was, and always will be a Jew.

That's why you here about Atheist Jews, Muslim Jews, Buddhist Jews and even Catholic/Christan Jews.

Judaism is much more than just a 'religion" or worldview. It is a racial and nationalistic reality.
(04-01-2011, 06:04 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: [ -> ]The jewish from of excommunication is called cherem.  

Yes, that's it!  I couldn't think of the word.
(04-01-2011, 11:46 PM)alaric Wrote: [ -> ]

According to the Orthodox, you're born a Jew for life, it never changes, their is no "excommunication".

And Orthodox Judaism is the base and foundation for all Judaism for all practical purposes, even the liberals consider the non bio-Jew convert in essence a non-Jew;

A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

"It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox. In this sense, Judaism is more like a nationality than like other religions, and being Jewish is like a citizenship."

http://www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm

A Jew is a s Jew who is a Jew, he is , was, and always will be a Jew.

That's why you here about Atheist Jews, Muslim Jews, Buddhist Jews and even Catholic/Christan Jews.

Judaism is much more than just a 'religion" or worldview. It is a racial and nationalistic reality.

No, that's not quite right.  Just as baptism is indelible on a Christian, to a Jew, Jewishness is indelible.  Just as someone baptized can be excommunicated without losing the mark of baptism, Jews can still be equivalently excommunicated.  And this is, interestingly, a concept peculiar to Talmudic Judaism, at least according to wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherem

http://www.roylaw.co.za/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.article&pageID=6218762&ArticleID=7315629
But one is not biologically born a Catholic Quis.

What you are talking about is a spiritual mark.

Ortho Jews believe you can't even really be a Jew if Mama wasn't one.

That is the difference.

People don't want to seem to accept that it's a racial religion and you can't even be part of the club really, unless you were born into it.

It's almost their version of a Caste system and the rest of the world are the "untouchables".

Of course they're not going to come out and actually tell you that. But that is the way it is.
I know that's how it is, and really they don't deny it, except for maybe the Reformed ones.  My only point was they have a form of excommunication.
It's a god policy for them. It keeps their culture intact, they UAE redirected their language which was for the most part dead in 1900 (used mainly for religous purposes), for a people o such low numbers it's no a surpise thy have they have the policies they do.
Frankly if cstholics showed to Catholics the same kind of solodariety and organkzatik al Cohesion Jews have done with eachother this world would be fsr diffrent.
How many of our cstholic brothers r oppressed right now in the world?
Of anything the Jews as a people can teach us a few things for the better IMHO
I've trained with them, I've lived amongst them the goy but I do admire what they have accomplished.
Let's see if we csn do better
santiagoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
(04-02-2011, 02:30 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]It's a god policy for them. It keeps their culture intact, they UAE redirected their language which was for the most part dead in 1900 (used mainly for religous purposes), for a people o such low numbers it's no a surpise thy have they have the policies they do.
Frankly if cstholics showed to Catholics the same kind of solodariety and organkzatik al Cohesion Jews have done with eachother this world would be fsr diffrent.
How many of our cstholic brothers r oppressed right now in the world?
Of anything the Jews as a people can teach us a few things for the better IMHO
I've trained with them, I've lived amongst them the goy but I do admire what they have accomplished.
Let's see if we csn do better
santiagoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Yea your right, it is a god policy.

These blasphemers think they're on par with the almighty himself.

Sanhedrin (58b): To strike a Jew is the same as slapping the face of God.

Pages: 1 2 3