FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Gadhafi could be Jewish!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LOL damn iPhone. Well I meant to say it's a good policy for them. It ha it's strengths anD  advantages. 
(03-31-2011, 10:24 PM)SoCalLocal Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the Jew part would explain some things...

Would explain what exactly? Screw this tolerated anti-semitic crap on this forum.
(04-21-2011, 07:58 PM)Andrew Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2011, 10:24 PM)SoCalLocal Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the Jew part would explain some things...

Would explain what exactly? Screw this tolerated anti-semitic crap on this forum.

Another righteous goy here!
No he's not a goy. He's a convert to the  true faith from judiasm
there is a word Jews use for that but I forget
anyway nor much doubt gadaffi mam was a Jew, which would make him one by birth
there has been nothin anti semetic about socals post
nothing
(04-21-2011, 08:40 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]No he's not a goy. He's a convert to the  true faith from judiasm
there is a word Jews use for that but I forget
anyway nor much doubt gadaffi mam was a Jew, which would make him one by birth
there has been nothin anti semetic about socals post
nothing

I beg to differ, he said quote:

"Well, the Jew part would explain things..."

Explain what? How would being a Jew explain anything? That by virtue of being a Jew this obviously explains his behavior? His policies? His claims? What? The post was, at the very least, midly anti-semitic.

(04-21-2011, 08:28 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Another righteous goy here!

Righteous, perhaps, goy? No.
(04-02-2011, 12:39 PM)alaric Wrote: [ -> ]Ortho Jews believe you can't even really be a Jew if Mama wasn't one.
People don't want to seem to accept that it's a racial religion and you can't even be part of the club really, unless you were born into it.

Orthodox Jews are an exceedingly small percentage of the total world pop of Jews.  Nearly all the Jews in America and Europe that actually get around to practicing Judaism/Talmudism are Reformed Jews.  And, if we consider only those who are matrilineal Jews to be real Jews...then instead of a whopping 13 million...their numbers will likely be maybe...maybe...half that...so, 6 million real Jews...and they rule the world.  That's quite an accomplishment.

:sneaky:
(04-21-2011, 09:26 PM)Underdog Wrote: [ -> ]And, if we consider only those who are matrilineal Jews to be real Jews...then instead of a whopping 13 million...their numbers will likely be maybe...maybe...half that...so, 6 million real Jews...and they rule the world.  That's quite an accomplishment.

:sneaky:

No, this is anti-semitic at all or anything. ::)
Pages: 1 2 3