FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Cobra Cocktails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: cobra397.jpg]

Quote:Throughout many countries in Southeast Asia there's a long tradition of combining poisonous snakes like cobras (which account for the majority of the 50,000 deaths by snake bite per year) and alcohol to make a variety of potions reputed to cure a laundry list of health issues. Like the snake oil salesmen of past eras, these elixirs are supposed to enhance virility and sexual performance, increase strength, cure baldness, improve vision, stave off disease and illness, and contribute to overall health. The concoctions are known by many names, from snake wine to pinyin, and can be found in Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, and even some places in mainland China.

Read more here.
This is true....my cousin brought a bottle home from VietNam
Though it has been saturated in alcohol, I bet the honey badger would still chow down.
(04-01-2011, 09:25 PM)Genius Wrote: [ -> ]Though it has been saturated in alcohol, I bet the honey badger would still chow down.
He totally would, he doesnt even give a sh*t!
(04-01-2011, 09:26 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2011, 09:25 PM)Genius Wrote: [ -> ]Though it has been saturated in alcohol, I bet the honey badger would still chow down.
He totally would, he doesnt even give a sh*t!

You gave me a chuckle. Thank you.
CC...you found one of my April Fools' threads.  And you're right...it's true.  :cheers:
Who cares?
(04-01-2011, 09:55 PM)Genius Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares?
Whats with the 'tude dude?
(04-01-2011, 10:03 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah dude? Totally UNCOOL!
(04-01-2011, 10:04 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2011, 10:03 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah dude? Totally UNCOOL!
Whatevs...totally harshing my mellow bro....
Pages: 1 2