FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Mohamadans attack and murder 1000 catholics seeking refuge in ivory coast!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Glenn Beck has mentioned this on his program and also mentioned how Obama has supported the dictator who murdered all these Christians. I seem to remember Obama saying if things were going bad he would stand with the Muslims over anyone else.

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Barry O
(04-05-2011, 06:01 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Barry O

Or you could use his real name: B. Hussein ibn Barrack! :laughing:
(04-05-2011, 06:01 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]Glenn Beck has mentioned this on his program and also mentioned how Obama has supported the dictator who murdered all these Christians. I seem to remember Obama saying if things were going bad he would stand with the Muslims over anyone else.

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Barry O

I would sooner have Obama come straight out and say he is Muslim, and get behind sharia law. Maybe then we can see an end of abortion, homosexuality, public lust, adultery, feminism.
(04-05-2011, 07:59 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2011, 06:01 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]Glenn Beck has mentioned this on his program and also mentioned how Obama has supported the dictator who murdered all these Christians. I seem to remember Obama saying if things were going bad he would stand with the Muslims over anyone else.

I would sooner have Obama come straight out and say he is Muslim, and get behind sharia law. Maybe then we can see an end of abortion, homosexuality, public lust, adultery, feminism.

Also they would burn the churches, execute our priests, etc.  So, bad idea. 
(04-05-2011, 08:06 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2011, 07:59 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote: [ -> ]

But then we can openly have a counter movement of Christian fundamentalism. I am tired of this slow burn 'politically correct' BS. Bring on the martyrdom!
Also they would burn the churches, execute our priests, etc.  So, bad idea. 
(04-05-2011, 08:08 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote: [ -> ]But then we can openly have a counter movement of Christian fundamentalism. I am tired of this slow burn 'politically correct' BS. Bring on the martyrdom!

You think so, huh?  Maybe I'm too cynical, but I see most people apostatizing at knifepoint.  Martyrs believed in the Real Presence, hell, etc., and that's the reason they died for the Faith.  If those beliefs don't exist, you won't find too many martyrs, at least I don't think so.  What are they going to die for?  Liturgical dance?  Their "Praise and Worship" Jazz band?

Hopefully, I'm wrong and you're right, and I mean that sincerely, but I think we're hanging by a thread in a lot of ways.
Unum  sanctum Sharia law isn't dancing In The tulips. Iran has sharia and one ofthe highest sex change rates in the world. Afghanistan has sharia and pedophilia ia rampant and accepted. So much so a pashtun proverb says
"women for making babies, young boys for pleasure". Most who served there wpuld tell u the grusome and  hideous pedophilia that's is ingrained . Mohamadanism has allot of homeroticism and homosexuality in it. Donr be fooled by libtard and mohamadan lies
as for abortion well it's not as condemned as u think. And sharia o course would make us second class people.
We wouldn't be able to evangalize the church wouldn't be able to buld new  open new churches, we would bw forbidden to repair old churches. we wpuld have to pay a tax just to be tolerated,
if u think that's a plus no one is stopping u from moving to a mohamadan state and being a good dhimi
good luck

(04-05-2011, 02:41 PM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2011, 01:56 PM)laurabookworm Wrote: [ -> ]This is horrible. Absolutely horrible. My prayers for those people and their families...  :(  :pray2:

Stuff like this really makes me wonder about how some people can be so violent, while others can be so un-violent, while both claim to be part of the same religion. I teach (adult, male, Saudi Arabian) Muslim students English and they are peaceful, funny, friendly ordinary men who love their families and show off pictures of their little children.... I know that "Muslim" never automatically equals "violent" and although I am not allowed to discuss politics with students I think many or all of them would insist that they belong to a religion of peace and that those who would do this to others aren't true Muslims. And those evil people who would kill people so brutally would insist that my students are a bunch of urban, modern, far-too-educated, pansy, Muslim wanna-be's....  So, it makes me wonder.... it's the "no true Scotsman" fallacy, I guess.  :shrug:

One must also factor in the inherent tribalism in African society that magnifies any differences.
And b4 anyone accusses me of being some sort of latent Victorian Eugenicist ,I once dated a a girl of British Nigerian descent for a couple of years  and tribalism was very much alive n well,even amongst "their own" and in a western country to boot.
Why do you even have to qualify your post with a defending statement like that?

You hit the nail right on the head, the Africans are very tribal, Muslim or Christian, and as reality and history has showed time and time again, have a predisposed nature for violence.

Islam is no doubt a violent worldbelief, but how much persecution, murder, and rape go on in "christian" nations of the Dark Continent everyday that is just part of the cultural norm there?

Not letting the Muslim murderous fanatics off the hook here, but Africa has had problems with mass genocide long before Islam made inroads there.

But of course the Christian European in which whom is responsible for any type of progression there will always be the grafted "white devil" in the Western liberal press.
Yep. But to be fair ethopia is a cbritian nation and co pared to the rest od africa it's a Jewl. Nor saying much just putting it out there
Rhodesia was the jewl of africa. Few nations have brought froth men suh as the Rbodesians!!!
Once Rhodesia was betrayed by the west Africas date was sealed.
Culture matters and just loom at zimbabwa under comrade bob?
Nice future eh?
As foe othe Christians I do know a number of Igbo from nideria and they r tribal but they are cstholics first Igbo second and. Iberian a distant thrid. Having been at war with the mohamadans for generations they k ow the deal better then most euros I've spoken to a out it
it's not all tribal. That's a convienent spin so the press can ignore these atrocities and cp it up to tribes hacking eachother up.
Which they do
anyhoooooo
(04-05-2011, 08:15 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2011, 08:08 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote: [ -> ]But then we can openly have a counter movement of Christian fundamentalism. I am tired of this slow burn 'politically correct' BS. Bring on the martyrdom!

You think so, huh?  Maybe I'm too cynical, but I see most people apostatizing at knifepoint.  Martyrs believed in the Real Presence, hell, etc., and that's the reason they died for the Faith.  If those beliefs don't exist, you won't find too many martyrs, at least I don't think so.  What are they going to die for?  Liturgical dance?  Their "Praise and Worship" Jazz band?

Hopefully, I'm wrong and you're right, and I mean that sincerely, but I think we're hanging by a thread in a lot of ways.

You mean to say that I am being optimistic! I guess there is a first time for everything  :laughing:
Pages: 1 2 3