FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Viennese Cardinal Snubs Princely Family of Liechtenstein and the Church
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Viennese Cardinal Snubs Princely Family of Liechtenstein, and the Church
Editor: The Viennese Cardinal is no respecter of rank and privilege. He gives the runaround to everyone who's Catholic. At least someone is looking out for the education of children in Austria.

Erase it: The Austrian Bishops have been playing a game for a year with the spiritual health of minors using devilish religion books.

Prinz Gundakar and Prinzessin Marie von und zu Liechtenstein have, because of ecclesiastical bureaucratic decay, been sent from Pontius to Pilate, while Bishops and the Vatican turn diplomatic pirouettes.

The two marrieds are living in Lower Austria and are responsible for five school age children.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2011...ly-of.html

Edit: Jovan's correction
Sad news. However, a clarification. The House of Liechtenstein is not 'Royal', it is 'Princely'.
Quote:The couple weighed against the decision again, but this time with the Congregation for the Faith.

The appeal was sent back on November 2009 for formal reasons.

This reminds me of a familiar scene:
Matthew 21:24--27 Wrote:24 Jesus answering, said to them [the chief priests]: I also will ask you one word, which if you shall tell me, I will also tell you by what authority I do these things.
25 The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven or from men? But they thought within themselves, saying:
26 If we shall say, from heaven, he will say to us: Why then did you not believe him? But if we shall say, from men, we are afraid of the multitude: for all held John as a prophet.
27 And answering Jesus, they said: We know not. He also said to them: Neither do I tell you by what authority I do these things.

It was the chief priests' JOB to know, and they said, "We know not."

Is the Congregation for the Faith the Holy Office, or is it not?