FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Our Lady of All Nations/ Free Prayer Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[b]Ave Maria!

Dr. Miravalle talks about the Church approved prophesies of Our Lady of All Nations and how She had related that there would be unrest in Cairo, economic problems etc.

He is offering a free prayer card for whoever would like to pray the prayer to Our Lady of All Nations, Mediatrix of all graces, Advocate and Co-Redemptrix.

http://airmaria.com/?sn=112&vp=18859&prefx=mcasts&plyrnb=1&ttl=MaryCast%20Specials
I think Dr. Miravalle believes that the 1984 Consecration of the World fulfilled Mary's request for the Consecration of Russia, doesn't he?

This page has two stories, the first story "Bishop Changes Prayer As Rome Objects To Words From 'Approved' Dutch Vision", the second story "From the mailbag: 'I'm confused over the latest on Our Lady of All Nations'" with the subtitle "Explaining “Who once was Mary”".
http://www.spiritdaily.net/ourladyallnations1.htm

A couple quotes from the first story, "Bishop Changes Prayer As Rome Objects To Words From 'Approved' Dutch Vision"
Quote:To the seeress' question, 'Are you Mary?' she replied, 'They will call me 'Lady, Mother.'" During a series of 56 apparitions, lasting 14 years, a wide array of prophecies were given to Ida, along with an image of the Blessed Mother standing on a globe with a cross behind her and the following prayer:

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Holy Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster, and war. May the Lady of All Nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate! Amen."

The wikipedia for Co-Redemptrix says "The Roman Catholic view of Co-Redemptrix does not imply that Mary participates as equal part in the redemption of the human race, since Christ is the only redeemer. Mary herself needed redemption and was redeemed by Jesus Christ."
Quote:The intervention of the Vatican in an apparition that currently bears local diocesan approval is unusual but continued a tradition of controversy which started with rejection of the apparitions by previous bishops under advisement of the Vatican. Until Bishop Punt reversed those rulings, and until a movement evolved to name Mary as "co-redemptrix" (something that was strongly requested by the revelation), the Dutch apparition had been relegated to a mystical backwater. It now has a significant following of devout and loyal Catholics.

The question now is whether the Vatican has tightened its reign with the tenure of Pope Benedict -- who once headed the Congregation with oversight of apparitions, and has opposed the co-redemptrix dogma -- or whether it is simply another in a long chain of controversies connected with the apparition.

First paragraph from the second story, "From the mailbag: 'I'm confused over the latest on Our Lady of All Nations'" with the subtitle "Explaining “Who once was Mary” (The Catholic Bishop's Conference of the Philippines questioned it).
Quote:One of my favorite websites, Spiritdaily.com, recently carried the link to a news article which contained a statement apparently from the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.  It read: "Your Excellency," the CPDF said, "is requested to take into consideration the above mentioned advisory and inform the members of the Catholic Bishop's Conference of the Philippines that the CPDF does not permit any Catholic community of Christ's Faithful to pray to the Mother of God under the title of 'Lady of All Nations' with the added expression 'who was once Mary'.”  Needless to say, such a statement is a surprise to many faithful, obedient Catholics

Ave Maria!

EWTN did the leg work on this apparition and its messages.  It has been approved by the Church as being supernatural in origin and the below link explains any issues one may have had with either the message or with the prayer:

http://www.ewtn.com/expert/answers/our_l...ations.htm

Also, this article by Fr. Stefano Manelli F.I. on St. Pio and Marian Co-Redemption is really magnificent...

http://www.fifthmariandogma.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=263:padre-pio-and-the-mother-co-redemptrix&catid=110:saints-and-sensus-fidelium&Itemid=580

(04-10-2011, 11:54 AM)All For The Immaculate Wrote: [ -> ]Also, this article by Fr. Stefano Manelli F.I. on St. Pio and Marian Co-Redemption is really magnificent...

http://www.fifthmariandogma.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=263:padre-pio-and-the-mother-co-redemptrix&catid=110:saints-and-sensus-fidelium&Itemid=580

Thank you for this latter link.

I suspect you bringing you to this forum may prove controversial (?)

But I for one am not ready to dismiss this modern  apparition ...

Even if I am very suspicious of others ...

But even Malachi Martin who was obviously very suspicious of many of these, had words which while certainly not an endorsement were indicative that the jury was still out for him.

If I recall correctly ...

I might not but I believe that is what I saw from MM - no sympathy for many others but a certain if grudging openness to this ...

I am intrigued to lean that St Pio spoke of Our Lady as co-redemptrix ...
Ave Maria!

Roger, I really do not intend to be controversial at all!  Just wish to glorify our Heavenly Mother and the Heart of Jesus through Her.

I too am very sceptical about apparitions, however, those which are approved by the Church I take quite seriously. 

Please pray for me.

Pax.
Nice to see Vox Populi is registered here too!