FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Marquette Administration Shuts Down Novus Ordo "Latin" Mass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Marquette Administration Shuts Down Novus Ordo "Latin" Mass
Editor:  The Jesuits hate the Mass of All Ages and the fruits it produces so much that they'll even shut down a Mass that just looks like it.

Recommendation:  since you don't need the approval of an Ordinary, just go ahead and use the 1962 Missal.

Here's the report from Marquette Warrior:

http://mu-warrior.blogspot.com/2011/05/o...-mass.html

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2011...-down.html
[Image: 6a00d83451afa369e20147e342e418970b-400wi] LOL
Absolute bullshit.

ICKSP and Fr. Meney offered the TLM at the St. Joan of Arc Chapel once (oldest chapel in North America).  I've heard it's been banned from there again. 

Yet again, Summorum Pontificum is a dead letter, and seemingly about as enforced as was Ecclesia Dei.

Good thing that clarifying document came out in April, right? 
(05-05-2011, 10:31 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Absolute bullshit.

ICKSP and Fr. Meney offered the TLM at the St. Joan of Arc Chapel once (oldest chapel in North America).  I've heard it's been banned from there again. 

Yet again, Summorum Pontificum is a dead letter, and seemingly about as enforced as was Ecclesia Dei.

Good thing that clarifying document came out in April, right? 

This is just ninny vindictiveness on the part of the Jesuits and since it's NOT an Immemorial Mass of All Ages, it's actually the NO, which they can ban all day for all I care.
Can ICKSP priests say the Novus Ordo? 
(05-05-2011, 10:51 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]This is just ninny vindictiveness on the part of the Jesuits and since it's NOT an Immemorial Mass of All Ages, it's actually the NO, which they can ban all day for all I care.

This.
(05-05-2011, 11:22 AM)Stubborn Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2011, 10:51 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]This is just ninny vindictiveness on the part of the Jesuits and since it's NOT an Immemorial Mass of All Ages, it's actually the NO, which they can ban all day for all I care.

This.

The can not legally cancel a TLM, but they can cancel the NO.
(05-05-2011, 11:32 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]

This.

Guess it depends on the mood of the moment of whoever is in charge at the time!  Shrug

Unity! That's what it's all about!
(05-05-2011, 11:35 AM)Stubborn Wrote: [ -> ]

This.

Guess it depends on the mood of the moment of whoever is in charge at the time!  Shrug

No, Church law and among other things, legitimacy and therefore reality, is what it's all about.

As the Theologian said, "Idem sapitae".
(05-05-2011, 11:37 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2011, 11:35 AM)Stubborn Wrote: [ -> ]

This.

No, Church law and among other things, legitimacy and therefore reality, is what it's all about.

As the Theologian said, "Idem sapitae".

No Church Law and illegitimacy - yep, that pretty much pegs the NO.
Pages: 1 2 3