FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Instruction Is Coming!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Fr. Z states this morning....

The cat is out of the bag.

The Instruction is called Universae Ecclesiae and it will indeed be published very soon.  There is an embargo on the text until 12 noon Rome time 13 May, at which time I will offer some analysis of the document.  There will be a press conference on 13 May and it will be in the afternoon edition of L’Osservatore Romano, which is now on line, of course.

The text seems to be out and around.  Three people have offered it to me.  I have it.  I will honor the embargo, unless someone else breaks it.

Fishwrap is going to hate this.

It is not a perfect game for our side, but it is a no hitter.

BOOM!! I can't wait to see this thing!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'll believe it when I see it.
Yes, there is a notice on the Vatican website about it. If Father Z's happy, then I guess it's good news.

C.
(05-11-2011, 10:02 AM)Cetil Wrote: [ -> ]If Father Z's happy, then I guess it's good news.

Popcorn
Hopefully it's not a no-hitter like this:

http://www.astrosdaily.com/history/nohit...ml#Johnson
Fishwrap = National Catholic Reporter
No hitters are good things...  :-)
Instruction on what?
Is this a new grim or something?
(05-11-2011, 10:17 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Instruction on what?

The instruction on Summorum Pontificum.

What I hope it will say, at least is, "hey you bishops you are still blocking the TLM -CUT IT OUT.  Priests - if you want to do it, just do it!  Laypeople- if someone is blocking your desire for the TLM, tell us, we are taking names"

What I'd also like but don't expect is: "every seminary must train every candidate in the TLM, every diocese should at least have a TLM and larger dioceses should have several, at least one TLM in each cathedral" and so on
(05-11-2011, 10:17 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Instruction on what?

The Holy Father is going to "clarify" Summorum Pontificum
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6