FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: "This"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, clue me in.  What is the reason for the one-word response, "This," to certain posts?
It just means that the poster agrees with whatever post they've quotes... "this" is what they would have said.

quoted*
(05-11-2011, 06:17 PM)Melita Wrote: [ -> ]It just means that the poster agrees with whatever post they've quotes... "this" is what they would have said.

This.
(05-11-2011, 06:18 PM)Pheo Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2011, 06:17 PM)Melita Wrote: [ -> ]It just means that the poster agrees with whatever post they've quotes... "this" is what they would have said.

This.

+1

Sticking tongue out at you
Thank you for the clarification.

I don't want to be the skunk at the picnic, but what about this injunction from Forum Rule #8:

Avoid "me too" type replies.
Also, wrong subforum.   Sticking tongue out at you

Stop being such a stick-in-the-mud, rule following traditionalist.  It's the New Springtime for FE, and we don't need rules.  LOL
Wink
(05-11-2011, 06:41 PM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the clarification.

I don't want to be the skunk at the picnic, but what about this injunction from Forum Rule #8:

Avoid "me too" type replies.

Sometimes they simply can't be avoided! And in the absence of fishies, it's a nice way of saying that you appreciate the post... even if they don't contribute much.
(05-11-2011, 06:42 PM)Melita Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes they simply can't be avoided!

Ah, now I understand!  Idea
(05-11-2011, 06:44 PM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2011, 06:42 PM)Melita Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes they simply can't be avoided!

Ah, now I understand!   Idea

Fish-Eater Smackdown
(05-11-2011, 06:42 PM)Melita Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes they simply can't be avoided! And in the absence of fishies, it's a nice way of saying that you appreciate the post... even if they don't contribute much.

This

running to avoid being whacked by a fish  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3