FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Bernadette of Lourds to be show on feast of Fatima
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I shouldn't be surprised but there doesn't appear to be programing regarding Fatima anniversary.  They will be broadcasting Bernadette of Lourdes.  This can only be deliberated.  Looks like it's all done with kids from Knights of St Michael.  I love the story of Lourdes it is only too clear that they are not interested in spreading the messages of Fatima. 
Mother Angelica said on EWTN, that we did not get the complete secret because They think it's scary. After the 1960 non-event of not releasing the secret, all of a sudden Lourdes became popular with Priests. It's an old ploy.

tim
(05-13-2011, 09:39 AM)kzarah Wrote: [ -> ]I shouldn't be surprised but there doesn't appear to be programing regarding Fatima anniversary.  They will be broadcasting Bernadette of Lourdes.  This can only be deliberated.  Looks like it's all done with kids from Knights of St Michael.  I love the story of Lourdes it is only too clear that they are not interested in spreading the messages of Fatima. 

What are the Knights of St. Michael?  This movie was done with a bunch of homeschooling families from CT and NY. 

Christina
(05-13-2011, 11:29 AM)introibo Wrote: [ -> ]What are the Knights of St. Michael?  This movie was done with a bunch of homeschooling families from CT and NY. 

Christina

A very tacky show on EWTN for kids and teenagers.
(05-13-2011, 11:50 AM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2011, 11:29 AM)introibo Wrote: [ -> ]What are the Knights of St. Michael?  This movie was done with a bunch of homeschooling families from CT and NY. 

Christina

That's.... all of them.......    Sneaky

Christina

That movie was produced by Navis Pictures, totally independent of EWTN.
Christina
(05-13-2011, 11:51 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]

Christina

That's.... all of them.......    Sneaky

Haha, truth