FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Disturbed and confused by "Family Planning" in Muslim Third World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've done some reading lately and I was troubled to learn that many western "NGO's" (non govt. organizations) are passing out billions and condoms and contraceptives to the third world, mainly muslim countries. They are making "great" progress eve in countries like Afghanistan. I have read that Bangaladesh birthrate went from 6.6 in 1977 to 2.4 in 2011.

Also read this article.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/world/us...56015.html

Thoughts? It really disturbs me, even though they are muslim.
"Thoughts? It really disturbs me, even though they are muslim. "

My understanding is that the powers that be do not consider birth control optional. They intend to achieve population control either through choice, evironmental technology or diet. Obviously, these elites would prefer choice as this would make things a whole lot simpler for them. But the trouble with the so-called "Third World" is that it has people who still are attempting to hold on to their old customs and ways and this is clearly not possible in today's high-tech, micro-managed, global economy. I remember one U.N. official saying, "people will either change or die."

This so-called "New World Order" will be more prosperous, micro-managed, and intellectually uniform. As a Catholic, I fear it will also be spiritless and artistically "modernistic" (like the USA). But maintaining a large, traditional family will not be possible and the lack of any options other than economic conformity will probably cause a lot of downcast, depressed, and persecuted Catholics. (Apolcalyptic?) 
Yes this has been going on for quite some time to combat AIDS.  Particularly in Africa although this is the first time I've heard of it in Afghanistan.  I wonder what the Taliban thinks of it.

You are going to get  more disturbed in the future when Christians are persecuted by this New World Order Atheistic Satanic gang which is Satan's tool to destroy the Catholic Church which should be leading the world's goverments and peoples to Heaven but they are in rebellion against JESUS. Pray Pray Pray Pray
The NWO is motivated by a self love surpassing all love of God, family and neighbor. To the atheist or masonic individual, it is all about self and worldly pursuits. Woe are we! The fingers of the Antichrist are stretched across every corner of the earth.
Meet the new boss I mean new world order same as the old boss I mean old world order
really
there is little new aboutthe so called new woeld order
catchy name
co ministry song
wicked ministry vid
that's about it
it's actually nothing new if really isn't
This just goes to show you that PP and others don't really care about furthering women's "rights".  It's about population control.  Go back and read your Margaret Sanger.  We cannot allow the unfit to proliferate.
(05-16-2011, 10:53 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]This just goes to show you that PP and others don't really care about furthering women's "rights".  It's about population control.  Go back and read your Margaret Sanger.  We cannot allow the unfit to proliferate.
Scary how women's rights includes killing a great number of them at their most vulnerable. Makes you wonder just what the hell "human rights" entail. I don't think I want to know.

But then I feel better when I hear that people like Ted Turner just want voluntary population control, you know, like they have in China

"This just goes to show you that PP and others don't really care about furthering women's "rights".  It's about population control.  Go back and read your Margaret Sanger.  We cannot allow the unfit to proliferate."

Of course, all of these "rights" are an engineered sham with a specific goal in mind. It's just really frustrating to me that there are not more people seeing through them.

'Insert Quote
Meet the new boss I mean new world order same as the old boss I mean old world order
really
there is little new aboutthe so called new woeld order
catchy name
co ministry song
wicked ministry vid
that's about it
it's actually nothing new if really isn't"

I disagree. The technological advances make this one more dangerous and the stakes are greater. In the past, most conquering forces respected the local customs of the surrendering people(s). Today, this is not true.
(05-16-2011, 03:24 PM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: [ -> ]Thoughts? It really disturbs me, even though they are muslim.

Muslims put the anti in antichrist.
Pages: 1 2