FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Cornwallis's prediction for American churches (world churches too?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this article interesting because unlike many things I find on the internet, it seems to explain what I see with my own eyes. I don't get a good feeling when I walk into American Catholic Churches. My love for this country ended around 1994 when I was at college. The good thing is that I actually became Catholic in the search for something else to love. But I found this article a few month's ago and it gave me some goose pimples.

This is from an excerpt from a 1956 speech, "George Washington's Surrender" by Senator Joseph McCarthy (1908-1957). I am putting my own comments in BOLD, because I've learned to be cautious about posting internet information as much of it is unfounded:

GEORGE WASHINGTON'S SURRENDER

“And many of the people of the land became Jews”

(Esther 9:17).

The confession of General Cornwallis to General Washington at Worktown has been well hidden by historians. History books and text books have taught for years that when Comwallis surrendered his army to General Washington that American independence came, and we lived happily ever after until the tribulations of the twentieth century.

Jonathan William’s recorded in his LEGIONS OF SATAN, 1781, that Cornwallis revealed to Washington that,

“a holy war will now begin on America, and when it is ended America will be supposedly the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be loyal subjects to the Crown of England.” (I notice America is always on Britain's side in wars, politics and trade agreements etc.)

Cornwallis went on to explain what would seem to be a self contradiction: “Your churches will be used to teach the Jew’s religion and in less than two hundred years the whole nation will be working for divine world government. (American Christians seem to worship Jews. The League of Nations and the United Nations were created within 200 years of this prediction).

That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire. (English is now the "official" business language of the world)

“All religions will be permeated with Judaism without even being noticed by the masses, and they will all be under the invisible all-seeing eye of the Grand Architect of Freemasonry.“ (I learned that Rabbi's did urge the changes brought forth at Vatican II and something feels funny and empty in American churches. I noticed this even as a young man, like there are the same, smug people running them).

And indeed George Washington himself was a Mason, and he gave back through a false religion what he had won with his army. Cornwallis well knew that his military defeat was only the beginning of world catastrophe that would be universal and that unrest would continue until mind control could be accomplished through a false religion. What he predicted has come to pass. A brief sketch of American religious history and we have seen Masonry infused into every church in America with their veiled Phallic religion. (Thought control is intense in America. I have noticed this, especially regarding Jews. Basically, young people are taught: "all religions are pretty much the same." Based on what I've seen, this seems to be the case in America).

Darby and the Plymouth Brethren brought a Jewish Christianity to America. Masons Rutherford and Russell started Jehovah Witnesses’ Judaism which is now worldwide with their message of the divine kingdom.  (I have noticed that the "Plymouth Brethren" chose to name themselves after Old Testament patriarchs quite a bit. I don't doubt Jehovah's Witnesses are free-masonic).

Mason Joseph Smith started Mormon Judaism with its Jewish teaching of millennialism. At the turn of the twentieth century there appeared the Scofield Bible with a Jewish interpretation of the prophecies. With the wide use of this “helpful” aid all the American churches have silently become synagogues. We now have Baptist Jews, Methodist Jews, Church of God Jews, Catholic Jews, and many Protestant Jews throughout America. We are aliens in our own country because of false religion. (Joseph Smith really was a freemason and many think he was killed because he was going to reveal the "secrets" found on those Golden Tablets, which are the basis of Mormonism. I really don't understand why the USA is always standing behind the non-Christian state of Israel either or why so many Americans hate(d) the formerly "anti-semitic" pre-1965 Catholic Church).

All are praying for divine deliverance into that “Divine Government” which Cornwallis knew to be the British Empire. (Everything is now becoming global and as I've mentioned, English is now the world's business language. For business success, you must speak it. The whole world is now a vast marketplace).

If Jonathan Williams really did record this in 1781, and if this book exists with Cornwallis's comments in it, then it is eerie how accurate it is, almost prophetic. I want to read this Legions of Satan, 1781.

My own hunch is that the new millenium was launched officially in 2001, on September 11. Those people who are genuinely Catholic here (there are lots of phonies, I can tell. I'm not a good person but I'm honest and can detect liars easily) can prepare for a lot of heartache and tears in the near future. We need to help each other stay as strong as possible. It's the only hope.
Will check this out later.
"The confession of General Cornwallis to General Washington"
I would be very surprised to find that such a document exists. Sounds like a modern day hoax to me.

I don't doubt that European Free-masonry was full of Anti-Catholics.
But my common sense tells me that they would contain all kinds of people, not just Jews, but anyone that felt persecuted or ostracized by the powerful presence of the Catholic Church (protestants, atheists, homosexuals, freethinkers, scientists, etc).

But I think you are right that it was from the womb of the Masonic Lodge that gave birth to this antichrist new world religion that's being forced down our throats.
It looks like Amazon did sell Jonathan Williams' Legions of Satan but it is currently unavailable at this time.
http://www.amazon.com/Legions-Satan-Jona...B000VBGEUI
I'm skeptical of this for several reasons not the least of which is that I don't think Cornwallis and Washington ever actually met. They communicated by letters during the negotiations for the surrender at Yorktown and Cornwallis in fact refused to show up for the surrender ceremony. Washington imposed humiliating terms on the British so I think it unlikely the two would have had any conversation that would be at all friendly.
Cornwallis was exchanged for the prominent American prisoner Henry Laurens soon after the battle.

C.
OP....LOL