FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Traditional Catholic Family devastated by Tornado.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sad!!!  Pray Pray
Pray
Pray  sad

So sad!! DH and I read about this last night but had no idea it was a trad family. In a way it gives me hope that they have the spiritual tools necessary to deal with such a loss and find comfort in their angels in heaven. I just can't even imagine. My heart breaks for them.
We have been praying for this family in the oratory sub-forum.
So very sad!  sad

Pray
Pray
Lord have mercy.
I've been making good money recently with work so I am going to donate a chunk to this poor family.  Tugs at my heart strings.

My house does not have a roof at the moment, but that is because my Russian builders tore it off to fit a new one.

Actually it might be a good time to sell some of my earthly Gold and put store up some gold in Heaven.

(05-27-2011, 12:49 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]I've been making good money recently with work so I am going to donate a chunk to this poor family.  Tugs at my heart strings.

My house does not have a roof at the moment, but that is because my Russian builders tore it off to fit a new one.

Actually it might be a good time to sell some of my earthly Gold and put store up some gold in Heaven.

That's very noble of you ggreg.  Pray
Pages: 1 2