FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Sex Abuse Rocks Lutheran Church in Germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

North Elba Lutheran Church struggles with accusations of covering up a serious case of sexual abuse.

Ahrensburg (kath.net/idea) In connection with the most serious case of sexual abuse in the North Elba Church, Heidi Emse the former Provost is defending herself against accusations that she had covered it up. She became aware of occurrences in the Church Community of Ahrensburg near Hamburg in 1999. From the seventies to the eighties, former Pastor Gert-Dietrich Kohl (73) had admitted to committing the crime in the meantime against 22 children and adolescents, among whom were three of his five stepsons. The crimes have passed the statute of limitations.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2011...ch-in.html
But, but, but...  How can a married man be out there abusing children?  The MSM has programmed me to believe celibacy causes men to abuse...  Does not compute...

MAJOR FAULT DETECTED, SHUTTING DOWN HIGHER BRAIN FUNCTION...
Yes....BzzZT!
i remember how their chief bishop, a woman, got caught drunk driving coming home from a party last year
This is like the smiling Imam, Mohammed Hanif Khan.

The first Muslim 'minister' officially attached to a British prison, he (outrageously) received a Butler Trust Award from Princess Anne in Buckingham Palace in 2004.

Following a trial at Nottingham Crown Court in Jan-Feb 2011, the 42 yr old was found guilty on two counts of serious sexual assault and one count of sexual activity with as child.
For some reason I don't think we will see as big of a media frenzy as if this was the Church.
(05-30-2011, 04:17 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason I don't think we will see as big of a media frenzy as if this was the Church.

You are correct, Sir!
Every time I see this, Ithink of St. Paul in Romans 1: 21-32. It's a prophecy of today. This goes on everywhere, now.

tim
(05-30-2011, 12:13 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]i remember how their chief bishop, a woman, got caught drunk driving coming home from a party last year

That doesn't matter here and may be detraction.  Be careful.