FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Michael Voris and the ND 88
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice piece by Voris here...

I said what Voris said in a thread here 1 or 2 weeks ago.

Most here thought it was a good thing that the charges were dropped for the 88 Pro-Life Protestors.

Bosh!
The Enemy underestimates us the gates of Hell its self, said our Lord, could not prevail against his Holy Church. What chance, I ask, do the bars of an American jail have?
(06-01-2011, 01:51 AM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]The Enemy underestimates us the gates of Hell its self, said our Lord, could not prevail against his Holy Church. What chance, I ask, do the bars of an American jail have?

Exactly. Apparently the threat of the bars have the better chance. If you're going to protest, and really mean it, you're going to have to take a few lumps.

Here is what I wrote back in the original thread:
Quote:Actually, I look at this as bad news. Now Father Jenkins and his "Harvard of the Midwest" can still hide under the cloak of phoney Catholicism for a little while longer.

What's a trespassing charge to a hardcore Pro-Lifer anyway? It was actually a badge of honor in this particular case. Now it just gets swept under the rug as if it never happened.
Oh, and one more thought, Peter. This is exactly how the modern police state operates. First phase is in the arms of "Lady Justice", or the Judiciary and legal entanglement.

Hate Crime laws and other barriers like charging Pro-Life protestors at Catholic  Universities with tresspassing has to be done before Gestapo-like storm troopers seize you for posting something on the internet and shoot you.

But we have already seen the show of force in other areas. But as long as the force of example continues to work on all the cowards of the world, they can avoid, for the time being, relying stictly on the example of force.

Pax.
.great video.