FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Santissima Trinita dei Pellegrini/things to do in Italy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone been to this church in Rome (FSSP)? Thoughts?

Anyone know if the priest in charge is still the Australian Fr. Kramer?

I'll be heading over to Italy in December-January so if anyone has any suggestions on what to do and see then I'm happy to hear them  :)
Aragon, I'm going to be in Europe around that time too, hoping to be in Rome for Christmas (all work dependent, of course)....I smell beers.
(06-17-2011, 10:30 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: [ -> ]Aragon, I'm going to be in Europe around that time too, hoping to be in Rome for Christmas (all work dependent, of course)....I smell beers.

Awesome. Come along to midnight Mass at the FSSP Church. A friend (who also posts on FE) and I will be going. I've been reading up and Christmas in Italy sounds awesome.

Work related? You're in the US navy, right?
(06-17-2011, 11:03 PM)Aragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2011, 10:30 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: [ -> ]Aragon, I'm going to be in Europe around that time too, hoping to be in Rome for Christmas (all work dependent, of course)....I smell beers.

Awesome. Come along to midnight Mass at the FSSP Church. A friend (who also posts on FE) and I will be going. I've been reading up and Christmas in Italy sounds awesome.

US?!?!
US?!?!

HOW DARE YOU.

I drink on ship, mate. Think North.
(06-17-2011, 11:12 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2011, 11:03 PM)Aragon Wrote: [ -> ]

US?!?!
US?!?!

HOW DARE YOU.

I drink on ship, mate. Think North.

Ay! God save the Queen and all that! Not that I'm much of a monarchist, but Canada is awesome.
(06-17-2011, 11:18 PM)Aragon Wrote: [ -> ]
Yeah, Baby

Quoted for truth

CPV
How awesome! Can I come in your suitcase?  ;D

Here's something you might be interested in : Usus antiquior daily mass @ St Peter's.

Details here:
http://the-hermeneutic-of-continuity.blo...s-7am.html
(06-18-2011, 08:23 AM)Cetil Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha, beauty eh. I love those guys. I have never laughed so hard than when I first saw Strange Brew, especially the courtroom scene.

MaidenofGod: Thanks for that info. A TLM in St. Peter's would be the ultimate Catholic experience in my books  ;D
Pages: 1 2