FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Interesting video on 40 days for life in Sydney, Australia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, it's Ronan!
This is pitiful and saddening to watch; that the 'pro-choice' side miss the point so fundamentally. The video really does illustrate how high emotions run on both sides of this issue, though - but as Ronan said, "if it's just a bunch of cells, just a blob of tissue, why is it such a hard decision?"
(06-22-2011, 07:45 AM)Raskolnikov Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, it's Ronan!
I think every single Catholic in Australia knows Ronan!!
Yes, this video is a real eye opener into the difficulties that pro-choice women have to go through.....

And for those doctors who perform the abortion, I honestly think they do not have the slightest notion of biology, because that so called "bunch of cells" is not just a that, but a new human form that has a human heart....science has proved this over and over that it is a human being there....

From a few weeks ago! I knew I'd seen him somewhere.

He did such a great job in this video. Hopefully he comes down to Melbourne again and I'll talk to him about it.
(06-22-2011, 08:01 AM)Teresia Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this video is a real eye opener into the difficulties that pro-choice women have to go through.....

And for those doctors who perform the abortion, I honestly think they do not have the slightest notion of biology, because that so called "bunch of cells" is not just a that, but a new human form that has a human heart....science has proved this over and over that it is a human being there....

It's great that they've helped 300 women keep their babies though. Awesome work.
Great doco! Way to go!

I can't believe some of the things the pro-choice girl was saying.  sad esp. around the 3.15 mark

(06-22-2011, 07:58 AM)Teresia Wrote: [ -> ]
I think every single Catholic in Australia knows Ronan!!
It's like 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon!!  Sticking tongue out at you