FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: RCTV - CIA: The Rockefeller Foundation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A pretty interesting overview of the Rockefellers and the way their Foundation runs contrary to the aims of the Church.  To be honest, I didn't really know much about the Rockefellers until now...what a family.

There used to be a video with the investigator for the Reece Commission. The investigation was squashed but he found lots of info. on the Rockefellers and othe philanthropists which exposed all of their collusion in this.

tim
Hah!

I can't believe Voris did a bit on the Rockefellers.  This is awesome!  He's making quite a few enemies, God bless him.
BAM!  Voris is starting to hit at the heart of the American System.  Hell will respond.

Let's keep him in prayers this evening - in fact - just stop what you're doing and offer a few Ave Marias.
(06-22-2011, 11:51 PM)kingtheoden Wrote: [ -> ]Let's keep in in prayers this evening - in fact - just stop what you're doing and offer a few Ave Marias.

Good advice.  They have billions of dollars on their side, but we have the Queen of Heaven.
(06-23-2011, 12:01 AM)Pheo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2011, 11:51 PM)kingtheoden Wrote: [ -> ]Let's keep in in prayers this evening - in fact - just stop what you're doing and offer a few Ave Marias.

Good advice.  They have billions of dollars on their side, but we have the Queen of Heaven.

Amen, brother.  She doesn't take crap from anyone.
(06-22-2011, 10:14 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]There used to be a video with the investigator for the Reece Commission. The investigation was squashed but he found lots of info. on the Rockefellers and othe philanthropists which exposed all of their collusion in this.

tim

Tim, I think this is the video you referenced.

Thank you five-o, I couldn't remember who it was. I was foogy on the name and googled up the wrong streets. Our government has known this for years. Which is why I say it can only be fixed by the Consecration of Russia. I'm not saying we should give up, no, like good soldiers cut off behind enemy lnes we must hold and fight to our deaths. Our lady is the Queen of Heaven and Earth, and the angels obey her, these pimples on my butt do not stand a chance.

Mr. Voris will ventually find that Tradition is the only safe harbor.

tim
TheyOP is verging on tin-foil hat hysteria with this   ;)
Not really tin foil hat, at all ! The second video is with the investigator for the Reece Commission in the 50's and it was squashed by the powerful, but not before it was clear that this has been going on since the robber barrons started being philathropic. It is the propaganda arm of the NWO. When you have more money than the Banksters what is left ? What's left is world domination.

tim
Pages: 1 2