FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: CORAPI - 2012 A Voice in the Wilderness?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it my own psychological weakness? A foreboding of things to come?  Is the truth of reality about to kick us very hard in the ass?

Despite the informational overload offered by my buddy the internet - Are things REALLY this bad?

Our political administrations continue to rush us towards societal corruption.  Our church and her bishops move with no great alarm.  We trod the sticky paths of sin content in the relativism that breaks the spirit...

WE HAVE BEEN WARNED FOR A CENTURY yet we persist....

Where is Paul?  Where is Augustine?  Where is Pio X?
The Fr. Corapi incident is very telling about the Neo Catholics.  The cult of personality, which is needed to fill the big hole left by the dirth of graces at the N.O.  He may be guilty, he may be innocent.  He is one man.

Quote: Where is Paul?  Where is Augustine?  Where is Pio X?

Still vibrantly preached at any Trad chapel or parish.
(06-25-2011, 12:09 AM)robert h morton Wrote: [ -> ]Is it my own psychological weakness? A foreboding of things to come?  Is the truth of reality about to kick us very hard in the ass?

Despite the informational overload offered by my buddy the internet - Are things REALLY this bad?

Our political administrations continue to rush us towards societal corruption.  Our church and her bishops move with no great alarm.  We trod the sticky paths of sin content in the relativism that breaks the spirit...

WE HAVE BEEN WARNED FOR A CENTURY yet we persist....

Where is Paul?  Where is Augustine?  Where is Pio X?

Yes, things are really this bad in the world and in the Conciliar Church! They are probably even worse then you can imagine... But be vigilant, stay close to our Blessed Mother, pray everyday and don't compromise your beliefs!

I am hoping "Fr". Corapi aligns himself with the FSSP or the SSPX, and other Traditionalists, but I  just don't see that happening....Maybe I will be wrong! I hope!
Our Bishops actions or indifference is far more scandalous and more numerous than Father Corapi's alleged incident.
(06-25-2011, 05:29 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]Our Bishops actions or indifference is far more scandalous and more numerous than Father Corapi's alleged incident.

QFT!
(06-25-2011, 05:40 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2011, 05:29 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]Our Bishops actions or indifference is far more scandalous and more numerous than Father Corapi's alleged incident.

QFT!

This!
St. Sr. Lucia of Fatima said the Lord will not work through his priests or the consecrated this time. She also said the devil is attcaking the priests particularly. Our Lord told St. Faustina He is extending His mercy now, and later He will not. If priests do ot have the right intention, or if the faithful are receiving in the state of mortal sin, how much grace can be brought to the world ? Very very little.

tim
(06-25-2011, 12:34 AM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, things are really this bad in the world and in the Conciliar Church!

No, friend, you're wrong.

Let Jayne correct your misconceptions:

(06-25-2011, 08:38 AM)JayneK Wrote: [ -> ]There is no Novus Ordo religion.  The current teaching of the Catholic Church is consistent with what she has always taught.  Current teaching is not opposed to previous teaching and does not claim it was wrong.  The Catholic Church was right and is right.  You are wrong.
(06-25-2011, 01:39 PM)JayneK Wrote: [ -> ]The Catholic Church still holds to same creed and is the same religion.  The differences you notice are superficial.  If I judged by appearances, I would not believe that bread and wine become the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ.  You can refuse to be told, but that does not change reality.
(06-25-2011, 05:50 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2011, 12:34 AM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, things are really this bad in the world and in the Conciliar Church!

No, friend, you're wrong.

Let Jayne correct your misconceptions:

(06-25-2011, 08:38 AM)JayneK Wrote: [ -> ]There is no Novus Ordo religion.  The current teaching of the Catholic Church is consistent with what she has always taught.  Current teaching is not opposed to previous teaching and does not claim it was wrong.  The Catholic Church was right and is right.  You are wrong.
(06-25-2011, 01:39 PM)JayneK Wrote: [ -> ]The Catholic Church still holds to same creed and is the same religion.  The differences you notice are superficial.  If I judged by appearances, I would not believe that bread and wine become the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ.  You can refuse to be told, but that does not change reality.

LOL, I hope you were being sarcastic!
I guess I really should be upset that I am not a Catholic in the proper sense.