FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Some Italian bishops support building of mosques
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Following in the footsteps of Pope John Paul "The Magnificent" (sarcasm) several of Italy's bishops, including Cardinal Dionigi Tettamanzi of Milan (the same guy who can't stand the TLM and tried to restrict the Ambrosian Rite after Summorum Pontificum came out) are in favor of the construction of mosques, using the "freedom of religion" argument, among the other usual talking points. Ugh.

http://www.dici.org/en/news/italy-bishop...f-mosques/
only some?
sip
ah the chimes of  perfect and complete communion ever ring a ling from the minerets of the new religion
sip
[Image: italie_islam-300x206.jpg]

Allah è il più grande!
(06-29-2011, 07:53 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]only some?
sip
ah the chimes of  perfect and complete communion ever ring a ling from the minerets of the new religion
sip

I'm sure more, if not most, than were mentioned in this article do, DK, but I don't have any further information on how many of them actually do. I would hope there's at least a couple of holdouts.

Sip! Sip!  ;D
I suspect the Pope is of the same mind as Card. Tettamanzi's.
i no longer get angry at news like this. sadly its not suprising. and actually is only the logical conclusion the new religion will end in
indifrentism, syncritism, evrything pther then catholicism.
it sucks. we are getting eatin alive by our own bishops as they like the rags of the mohamadans
it sucks
FORZA ITALIA!!!!
if only the nordici would rise and take itly and the church back from these heretics
sip
if only
(06-29-2011, 07:59 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect the Pope is of the same mind as Card. Tettamanzi's.

Brother, I tire of hearing you belittle His Holiness.
The bishops are to defend the faith as the 'seat of the faith'. Not pander to the false beliefs of men in order to appear more welcoming and kind.
(06-29-2011, 08:02 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]i no longer get angry at news like this. sadly its not suprising.

Hear, hear!
adolatus.  then the POPe should be put a stop to this nonsense
really
vetus isnt belittling the Holy father. he just is stating what seems to be the obvious
Pages: 1 2 3