FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Sign Here if You Never Want To See Another Thread on Fr. Corapi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
*signed*
*signed

I don't get this fascination with this guy.
Even as a sedevacantist, I can understand Fr. Corapi's appeal.  Perhaps understanding what could be this man's potential, there are those who don't mind praying for this man's conversion from the New Church to THE Church.  Last month the CMRI conditionally ordained Fr. Michael Oswalt, another convert from the Novus Ordo - it can happen.
The Vatican 2 church has made more sede-vacantists than the sede-vacantists could do with their arguments. Sometimes you wonder, hmmm sad sad
*signed*
*signed*
*signed*
There'll be Corapi threads from here to end of the world as long as people want to run him into the ground.
What about if he did something newsworthy?  Would you not want to see a thread then?

I think you need to learn not to open and read threads that will annoy you.  Custody of the mouse finger.
Who cares? I didn't read any of the Father Corapi threads. If you're not interested, don't click on it. If other people are interested in talking about something, let them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4