FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: SOLT independent fact-finding team must have missed this stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
… Please RT
Share|

N.B.: I am relying on entirely public sources and internet sleuthing, the links to which I have been assiduously keeping and the really relevant ones appear below. I am unconnected with either party in any way.

I did some googling around, ran across some curious factoids (which haven’t made it to any of the mainstream Catholic sources):

The names of the alleged accusers appear to be available on the internet in various places, like here and here and lots of other places. So I don’t feel like I’m letting the cat out of the bag.

http://jrpresearch.org/blog/2011/07/07/s...please-rt/
Very interesting stuff. Kind of puts some new light on the scandal. Sound like she has some real mental problems.
(07-17-2011, 12:03 AM)trident59 Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting stuff. Kind of puts some new light on the scandal. Sound like she has some real mental problems.

I think most people have seen this stuff in one form or another, it's just that it's nice to see it in a time line.