FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: 2011 Polish NO mass...ready to puke?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

7 minutes of video. check every detail (if you can make it through this travesty)
And we are (SSPX) the ones not in FULL COMMUNION?
wow....
I'm sorry...I started to laugh right bofore the flood lights popped on.......is that wrong?......LOL
BTW...for anybody that thinks the above question needed to be answered...it was rhetorical....don't bother....unless it makes you feel better.....
Society really is sliding back to paganism if the linked video is considered a Holy Mass.

(07-18-2011, 02:21 AM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: [ -> ]And we are (SSPX) the ones not in FULL COMMUNION?

Truly  Crazy
Only more of the  >sad expression on the face.
(07-18-2011, 02:45 AM)tmw89 Wrote: [ -> ]Society really is sliding back to paganism if the linked video is considered a Holy Mass.

(07-18-2011, 02:21 AM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: [ -> ]And we are (SSPX) the ones not in FULL COMMUNION?

Truly  Crazy
Only more of the  >sad expression on the face.

Ain't that the truth.
I checked out some of the other videos of that Mass, and I noticed that 95% of the people there received Holy Communion on the tongue.  Shrug

You know, I don't even watch NO videos anymore.  I know what's out there -- I lived through it for years.  The only reason I'd ever look into this sort of thing again is if I needed to help educate a new Trad or a recovering NO'er.
Rock on, Jesus!

Rolling eyes
But did those folks meet their Sunday Obligation? - also, did all those who refused to attend the evil thing commit mortal sin by staying away?..............or did those folks commit mortal sin by attending that evil thing?

So the 1960s have finally arrived in Poland.
Pages: 1 2