FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The worst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Tapioca.  Brussels sprouts.  Lima beans.  Boiled corned beef and cabbage.  Cream of wheat. Head cheese. Clamato.  Tofu.

For some reason, I have had a running list of the Food Hall of Shame in my head today.  Couldn't eat any of the above with a gun to my head.
mmmm corned beef and cabbage.

Broccoli, I can eat cabbage and even cauliflower to a certain extent, but broccoli makes my turn more than milk in direct heat.  Cow Liver, besides the normal parts, I have eaten cow stomach, foot, and heart, but I can't stand the texture of liver I would rather try some Rocky Mountain Oysters instead, though that might be an addition to this list.
I hate mayo...If I accidentally order something with mayo on it, I can’t eat it, even if starving. Same with sour cream. Cream cheese to a lesser degree.
Capers. *shudder
Hard boiled eggs.  The smell alone makes me gag.  I love eggs any way else though...
MmmmmMMMMmmmmmmMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm

Food.
(07-19-2011, 09:41 PM)piabee Wrote: [ -> ]Capers. *shudder

Dude. Deep fried capers ftw!

There's a lot of foods I don't like because I'm a picky eater, but I'll tell you this much.
Cottage cheese looks disgusting.
(07-19-2011, 09:37 PM)kayla_veronica Wrote: [ -> ]I hate mayo...If I accidentally order something with mayo on it, I can’t eat it, even if starving. Same with sour cream. Cream cheese to a lesser degree.

Ditto, that and it's fake cousin Miracle Whip.
(07-20-2011, 06:10 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2011, 09:37 PM)kayla_veronica Wrote: [ -> ]I hate mayo...If I accidentally order something with mayo on it, I can’t eat it, even if starving. Same with sour cream. Cream cheese to a lesser degree.

Ditto, that and it's fake cousin Miracle Whip.

Funnily enough, I can handle miracle whip on tuna fish sandwiches, but that’s IT (in fact I love tuna fish sandwiches)
People used to refer to me as a picky eater, but most of what has been posted here doesn't bother me.  Perhaps clamato (haven't had it), head cheese (not sure what it is), oysters (haven't had them), and miracle whip.

Brussels sprouts are alright, though I hear some people taste the bitterness in them much more than others.  Cottage cheese actually tastes pretty good if it's the right brand.  If not, it's bland.  Sour cream is excellent with strawberries.  Cream cheese makes a wonderful topping for pumpkin cake.  There's nothing better than deviled eggs (hard-boiled with the yolk made into a paste with other ingredients).  Broccoli is excellent with cheese melted over it, or even just some butter.  Best to cook it long enough so it's tender though.  Lima beans aren't great, but they're not bad - just rather flavorless.  Tapioca pudding is great!

Y'all a bunch of wimps!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11