FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: For The Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BEGINNING AUGUST 20TH 2011 THE FEAST OF SAINT BERNARD OF CLAIRVAUX AND ENDING ON OCTOBER 13TH 2011
WE WILL BE DOING THE 54 DAY NOVENA OF ROSARIES.

WE WILL BE DOING THIS NOVENA IN UNION WITH THE SSPX ROSARY CRUSADE

THE INTENTION FOR THIS NOVENA:

THE CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

Please Join us @ http://op54rosary.ning.com/
and go to events.

[Image: inset-botticelli-madonna-of-the-magnificat1.jpg]

OUR POSITION UNDER CANON LAW
Under Canon Law "all Christian faithful have the right to promote or to sustain apostolic action by their own undertakings" ..Canon 207(1).
To that end,
"The Christian faithful are free, by means of private agreement made among themselves, to establish associations" to carry out various apostolic works...Canon 299.

BENEFITS TO MEMBERS
As a result of belonging to an organization each member receives the following benefit

In spiritual matters the merit is multiplied by participation and not divided.
Therefore each member receives the same merit as if he had prayed/said each and every individual rosary himself.

http://op54rosary.ning.com/

[Image: sr_ROSARY-AND-SWORD-225x224.jpg]

Count me in - I'm DYING for the consecration to happen  :pray:
Now don't go dying on us now!
Come on over and get settled in...there are many wonderful prayers/videos/novenas and people there.
In fact I have reason to believe there are even a few fishies over there.
Hope to see you real soon.
God bless you!
http://op54rosary.ning.com/

(07-27-2011, 05:58 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: [ -> ]Count me in - I'm DYING for the consecration to happen  :pray:
Oh great!

Another 54 day novena. How does 54 days make for a novena? 5 + 4 equals 9?
(07-27-2011, 06:50 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ]Oh great!

Another 54 day novena. How does 54 days make for a novena? 5 + 4 equals 9?

Well, it's 18 full Rosaries and 1+8=9! :laughing:
The Miraculous 54-Day Rosary Novena

On March 3, 1884, Our Lady of Pompeii appeared before the gravely ill daughter of an Italian military officer and, through her, gave the world a new devotion of tremendous power.

For over a year, Fortuna Agrelli had been in great distress and even near-death.
Indeed, her case had been given up as hopeless by the most celebrated physicians. In desperation, on February 16, the afflicted girl and her family began a novena of Rosaries.

Two weeks later, the Queen of the Holy Rosary appeared before Fortuna one evening.
Sitting upon a high throne, surrounded by luminous figures, Our Lady was holding the Divine Child on Her lap and a Rosary in Her hand.
Both were arrayed in golden garments and were accompanied by Sts. Dominic and Catherine of Siena.

“Child, your faith has pleased Me.” Our Lady said to Fortuna,
“Whoever desires to obtain favors from Me should make three novenas in petition of the prayers of the Rosary, and three novenas in thanksgiving.”

Obedient to Our Lady’s command, Fortuna and her family completed the six novenas whereupon the young girl was restored to perfect health and her family showered with many blessings.

How to Say the Miraculous
54-Day Rosary Novena

The Novena consists of five decades of the Rosary each day for twenty-seven days in petition;
then immediately five decades each day for an additional twenty-seven days in thanksgiving, whether or not the request has been granted.

The meditations vary from day to day. On the first day meditate on the Joyful Mysteries; on the second day the Sorrowful Mysteries; on the third day the Glorious Mysteries;
on the fourth day meditate again on the Joyful Mysteries; and so on throughout the fifty-four days.

http://www.fatimacrusader.com/praytheros...sary24.asp

[Image: pg47.gif]

Miraculous image of Our Lady of Pompeii

[Image: MaryPompeii.jpg]
I was being facetious. :) I knew where it came from, but thanks for posting the story for those who don't.
Bump
(07-27-2011, 07:12 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]I was being facetious. :) I knew where it came from, but thanks for posting the story for those who don't.
Ya know, I "thought" you were being facetious, but I wasn't real sure.
I guess I am still too new here...tee hee.
I've done them before; how many more will it take? Sincerally, really? I mean I need to do a 54 day rosary novena for a different intention. And I have done a few of them and they are worth doing for sure. I have had dramatic results. But a priest (trad very conservative) told me in a novena like this only 1 intention is allowed. And I have a pressing need. Tough call.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7