FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Novus Ordo mass is WAY better than the TLM.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I mean come on, it's in English and I can understand it.

TLM is in Latin, no one understand THAT.  :) :) :) :) :) :)
[Image: facepalm_picard2.jpg]
(07-28-2011, 03:13 AM)TheNewHorizon Wrote: [ -> ]I mean come on, it's in English and I can understand it.

TLM is in Latin, no one understand THAT.  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thats what they have hand missals for. Idiocy is no excuse for avoiding the real Mass.

Is a Mass created by a freemason and 6 Protestants better then one that goes back 1800 years.

Even Pope Benedict said "the New Mass is a banal on the spot product".

My guess you dont understand the theology behind the 2 Masses one the unbloody sacrifice of calvary the other a Protestant communion remembrance service.
Rather than feeding the troll, someone should post a pointer to a FAQ.
This poster needs to read the rules more than he needs to see an FAQ.
Quote:Anyone is most welcome to participate if they will respect the sensibilities of traditional Catholics who respect the Petrine Ministry and the man who holds the office, and if they obey the forum rules. In other words, read about what is meant by "traditional Catholics" -- and don't come here to rile people who fit that description.

New Horizon, if you are genuinely interested in understanding traditional Catholicism I recommend that you read the Fish Eaters site. (click on Fish Eater from the options along the top of the screen)  It is excellent.  If you just want to troll, you will not be here long.
...Mr Shea?
(07-28-2011, 10:11 AM)Pheo Wrote: [ -> ]...Mr Shea?

:laughing: :rofl:
I have come to FE to restart the official FE beard-off. Who bets I win!
[Image: markshea.jpg]
(07-28-2011, 07:52 AM)JayneK Wrote: [ -> ]you will not be here long.

Are you threatening me?!!

It is YOU who should consider reading the forum rules!

How dare you insult Mark Shea and his awesome beard!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7