FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Catholic/Jewish Question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you ever wondered why the Jews were called the Chosen people? What it means that the New Testament has replaced the Old Testament. That the Catholic Church is the New Israel and references to that in scripture are pointing to the Church. How the Protestants have this wrong as they await the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem  Well I recommend the following 2 books:

(1) The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and it's Impact on World History  by E. Michael Jones

(2) The Plot Against the Church by Maurice Pinay

I guarantee you won't be able to put these down, you see what happens when the Jewish leaders rejected Jesus and how that affected Judaism and World History. It also shows clearly hoe the Pope is supernaturally the leader God has till the end of time whenever that may be.
(08-02-2011, 02:53 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ](2) The Plot Against the Church by Maurice Pinay

I've recommended this book time and again.

You can find it online here.
Has anybody read these books?
This is a must reference book on the theological status of the Jews and the Catholic Churches.
If anyone is interested in book reviews by Dr. Sungenis for any of the following, please contact me:

Book Review of Why the Jews Rejected Jesus
    Book Review of The Israel Test
    A Review of the PBS Documentary: Jews and Christians: A Journey of Faith
    Book Review of Augustine and the Jews: A Christian Defense of Jews and Judaism
    Book Review of The Revoluntionary Jew