FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Prophecized Catholic Monarch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
"After the three days of darkness, St. Peter and St. Paul, having come down from Heaven, will preach in the whole world and designate a new Pope. A great light will flash from their bodies and will settle upon the cardinal who is to become Pope. Christianity, then, will spread throughout the world. He is the Holy Pontiff, chosen by God to withstand the storm. At the end, he will have the gift of miracles, and his name shall be praised over the whole earth. Whole nations will come back to the Church and the face of the earth will be renewed. Russia, England, and China will come into the Church." (Prophecy of Blessed Anna Maria Taigi (1769-1837 A.D.) who was Beatified by Pope Bendedict XV in 1920.)
I thought the two preachers were supposed to be Enoch and Elijah?
That's from the Apocalypse at the time of the Anti-Christ. This happens after the minor chastisement and Peter the Roman dies in the wilderness, probably America. I've thought about this some, and I think the Russian Orthodox will have converted because of the Consecration. In my mind the conversion is very quick and during the WWIII and they will then fight to save what is left of the Catholics. As Pope John Paul II said at Fatima in 2000 we are in the Apocalypse 12: 3,4. This is the last Pope mentioned by Malachi of Armagh. The Pope chosen by the Apostles Peter and Paul will be a Russian Orthodox convert. Soon walty very soon.

tim
We are in the midst of a great apostasy.  Happy are those who keep the Faith at this time. 
(08-03-2011, 08:00 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]That's from the Apocalypse at the time of the Anti-Christ. This happens after the minor chastisement and Peter the Roman dies in the wilderness, probably America. I've thought about this some, and I think the Russian Orthodox will have converted because of the Consecration. In my mind the conversion is very quick and during the WWIII and they will then fight to save what is left of the Catholics. As Pope John Paul II said at Fatima in 2000 we are in the Apocalypse 12: 3,4. This is the last Pope mentioned by Malachi of Armagh. The Pope chosen by the Apostles Peter and Paul will be a Russian Orthodox convert. Soon walty very soon.

tim

I think the conversion will be quick too. The Russians seem to be the most pious of all the various Orthodox groups out there. When they convert they will certainly help bring sanity back to the our Catholic Church. Father Hardon once said that he thought the 21st century would be the most glorious in Catholic history and with a miracle on the level of Fatima it could happen. I wonder if anything will happen on the 100th anniversary of the Fatima apparitions?
(08-03-2011, 08:00 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]This happens after the minor chastisement and Peter the Roman dies in the wilderness, probably America.

Why do you think America?
(08-03-2011, 08:56 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if anything will happen on the 100th anniversary of the Fatima apparitions?

I think something big will happen before 2017....Possibly 2015. Just my opinion though.

I heard Fr. Finelli on ipadre.net and even he thinks the Consecration was not done properly...I think he believes Benedict XVI is the Bishop in white.
WW III can happen anytime.. These things happen fast!  Pray Pray Pray
Catholic pharisees waiting for a temporal savoir....when the promised Catholic monarch is no one other than Our Lord....His kingdom come...

Anyway  have at wishful thinking of some frog magically saving the world with a scepter and sanctimony....makes a good target for fruity prots....as if they need another...
This is speculation and my reasoning is he will escape on the eagle's wings. I figure the eagle and the wilderness or desert signifies the US. We use the eagle as a symbol, and the US is not Catholic therefore it is the widerness or desert. There is a very good literal analysis called Apocalypse letter by letter written by Steven Paul. He is an ex-seminarian, and veteran in the Nam, but he got cancer and wrote the book for his extended family to understand the Apocalypse. He was a Greek scholar so he drilled in. He didn't speculate but explained as the Church did.

tim
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5