FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Call Kathleen Sebelius at: (202) 690–7000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stop the HHS Power Grab
Tell Secretary Sebelius: No Contraception Mandate!

Once again, Catholic values are under attack. 

The Obama administration wants to force all insurance companies to cover artificial contraception, sterilization and related counseling services without any co-pay.

There would be no exemption for religious organizations like Catholic Charities under the guidelines proposed by the Health and Human Services Department, lead by pro-abortion “Catholic” Kathleen Sebelius.

Join CatholicVote.org in opposing this effort to deny the conscience rights of employers and healthcare providers who believe that contraception and sterilization undermine the health of women, families, and their unborn children.

ACTION: Call Kathleen Sebelius at: (202) 690–7000 or send her an email at: Kathleen.Sebelius@hhs.gov

Tell her to respect religious liberty. Tell her the government shouldn't force every insurance plan in the country to cover birth control.

http://www.catholicvote.org/index.php?/s..._coverage/
What is the address to mail her a letter?
Kathleen Sebelius
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201
Resurrexi, Good luck! Killer Kathy is a CINO, former Governor of Kansas, and big pro-abort. She was 'admonished' publicly (but not excommunicated) by her Ordinary for her support of the culture of death. She received mucho campaign dinero from Killer Tiller before he died. Do you think a little contraception is going to bother her?
(08-08-2011, 07:10 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]Resurrexi, Good luck! Killer Kathy is a CINO, former Governor of Kansas, and big pro-abort. She was 'admonished' publicly (but not excommunicated) by her Ordinary for her support of the culture of death. She received mucho campaign dinero from Killer Tiller before he died. Do you think a little contraception is going to bother her?

I'm well aware of who she is, but I think that we, as American citizens, should protest against those who lord it over us.
(08-08-2011, 07:17 PM)Resurrexi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2011, 07:10 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]Resurrexi, Good luck! Killer Kathy is a CINO, former Governor of Kansas, and big pro-abort. She was 'admonished' publicly (but not excommunicated) by her Ordinary for her support of the culture of death. She received mucho campaign dinero from Killer Tiller before he died. Do you think a little contraception is going to bother her?

I'm well aware of who she is, but I think that we, as American citizens, should protest against those who lord it over us.

Agreed.  I don't like democracy but if I have to live in one I'll use it to my advantage when I can.
(08-08-2011, 07:17 PM)Resurrexi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm well aware of who she is, but I think that we, as American citizens, should protest against those who lord it over us.

No prob! I just didn't want you to get your hopes up that it would make any difference. Smile
Why?

Is she offering a phone sex service these days?
A perfect reason why a) I contribute ZERO to diocesan parishes b) I advise people to have as little to do with the hierarchy as possible.

Any word from the USCCB on this after the two weeks to 'study' the regulation?  No, because they are Modernists and faithless apostates.  They posses the office of Bishop but refuse to be enthrowned in it; rather they would pimp out Holy Mother Church.

Well, their warm and mushy feeling Star Trek world of secular humanism is finally blossoming in London and Greece and soon on Main Street USA.  Hope they like the baby they fed.

[Image: tolkdrag.gif]
(08-08-2011, 09:37 PM)kingtheoden Wrote: [ -> ]A perfect reason why a) I contribute ZERO to diocesan parishes b) I advise people to have as little to do with the hierarchy as possible.

Any word from the USCCB on this after the two weeks to 'study' the regulation?  No, because they are Modernists and faithless apostates.  They posses the office of Bishop but refuse to be enthrowned in it; rather they would pimp out Holy Mother Church.

Well, their warm and mushy feeling Star Trek world of secular humanism is finally blossoming in London and Greece and soon on Main Street USA.  Hope they like the baby they fed.

[Image: tolkdrag.gif]

THIS, although I will give money to Parish's and Chapels that offer the TLM.... I will NOT however give money to the USCCB or any "annual appeals"
Pages: 1 2