FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The face of false ecumenism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Guds-Hus-i-Fisks%C3%A4tra-300x121.jpg]
Just thought I'd share this with you. The picture is of a project planned in my diocese (Stockholm) for an inter-religious building, to be called "The House of God". A church, a protestant temple and a mosque are all to cohabitate in the one building. Our bishop has given it his blessing. Please pray that the Catholic Church leaves the project as soon as possible. I think it represents where ecumenism/inter-religious dialogue is leading us quite well.
Heretics will be heretics.

Apostates will be apostates.
Read  Saint Matthew  7  Verses 13 and 14
Never heard of a Protest-ant Temple before. Is this some new concept?

Ecumenism is good for food, so I think I'll stick with the International House of Pancakes.

Or those new PepsiCo restaurants that have a KFC and a Taco Bell under one roof. What more could anyone want?
(08-09-2011, 01:52 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]Read  Saint Matthew  7   Verses 13 and 14

Enter in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat.  How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leads to life: and few there are that find it!
(08-09-2011, 03:11 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ]Never heard of a Protest-ant Temple before. Is this some new concept?

Quite common usage in several European languages and not uncommon in English speaking North America. I've seen any number of 'Pentecostal Temples'.
...................yes few there are that even FIND the narrow gate.             
(08-09-2011, 01:27 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Heretics will be heretics.

Apostates will be apostates.

Ain't that the truth.
And I bet you're not even talking about the Prots and Muhammadans  ;D
(08-09-2011, 03:11 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ]Never heard of a Protest-ant Temple before. Is this some new concept?

Ecumenism is good for food, so I think I'll stick with the International House of Pancakes.

Or those new PepsiCo restaurants that have a KFC and a Taco Bell under one roof. What more could anyone want?
Add Pizza Hut to the mix!  Food!
(08-10-2011, 01:58 AM)tradne4163 Wrote: [ -> ]

Add Pizza Hut to the mix!  Food!

Ecumenism is not good for food! They seldom are able to pull it off.  Taco Bells and KFCs should be in different buildings! I don't want my Tacos being tainted with the Colonel's secret recipe!
Pages: 1 2