FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hard Core Catholicism Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you like Michael Voris you'll like Robert Sungenis's website as he takes on the hard issues that the majority of our bishops either ignore, are indifferent or denying.

http://www.catholicintl.com/
FE is the only hard core Catholicism website I visit!  ;D
That's one of my favorite sites salus.  His in-depth bible research is a big part of what tipped the scales for me and had me finding myself a believer.
Looks interesting, thanks!
(08-10-2011, 03:00 AM)Sigfrid Wrote: [ -> ]Looks interesting, thanks!

Hi! Sigfrid, welcome to Fish Eaters.  I like that Tolkien quote in your sig line.  It's a truth I dislike but it's good to know the truth and be prepared for it.
This was a good article, at least I thought!

"Robert Sungenis, Ph.D.
President, CAI

On October 31, 2006, Michael Dimond was a guest on the Internet radio program Frankly-Speaking-Radio.com. The conglomerate of which the program is affiliated is politically based and caters to avant-garde activism. With Michael Dimond’s message being one of contempt for modern-day popes, coupled with sensationalism about the end of the world, it is not difficult to understand why such a politically motivated station would welcome him. They love it when Catholics succumb to the idea that the modern Catholic Church is nothing but a bogus institution run by sinister men in black robes and Roman collars. Sad to say, Michael Dimond did his best to perpetuate that image. If you’ve ever wondered what Martin Luther sounded like back in the 1520s, Michael Dimond provides you with a good example."
http://www.catholicintl.com/index.php/co...or-exegete

Superb site. Thanks for sharing.
(08-10-2011, 09:02 AM)Revixit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2011, 03:00 AM)Sigfrid Wrote: [ -> ]Looks interesting, thanks!

Hi! Sigfrid, welcome to Fish Eaters.  I like that Tolkien quote in your sig line.  It's a truth I dislike but it's good to know the truth and be prepared for it.

Thank you. There's much wisdom to be found in Tolkien.