FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: World Debut Cristiada movie August 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
World Debut of Cristiada August 17, Madrid, Spain

The most prestigious Latin actors of Hollywood will star in Cristiada, a film based on a real-life story from the Mexican Cristero Wars which took place during the decade of the 1920s. Cristiada features different people who, from their varying perspectives and characters, engage in a struggle to defend the Catholic religion in Mexico from the masonic threat. Andy Garcia, Eva Longoria, Eduardo Verastegui, along with Peter O'Toole, Bruce Greenwood, and Bruce McGill star in this blockbuster by Dean Wright.

I am sorry but that looks horrible. 
No it does not, it looks awesome.

And don't think for one second that those events are not at the very edge of happening again.
(08-12-2011, 01:48 AM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]No it does not, it looks awesome.

And don't think for one second that those events are not at the very edge of happening again.
HEAR, HEAR!
Finally!
They will be surprised however.

The enemy thinks the Faith is all but dead and that the people are but easy pickings they will find out to their dismay that the Faith is very much alive and that their cunning is all for not, because they will lose yet again.
I've been waiting months for this!  Funny, I had read, the last time I checked, it wasn't due out until November.  But the sooner the better!
(08-12-2011, 01:29 AM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry but that looks horrible. 

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said.    Fish-Eater Smackdown
(08-12-2011, 02:03 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2011, 01:29 AM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry but that looks horrible. 

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said.    Fish-Eater Smackdown

It looks cheesy and and the acting was horrible. 

I stand by my statement. 
(08-12-2011, 01:28 AM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: [ -> ]World Debut of Cristiada August 17, Madrid, Spain@ World Youth Day

The most prestigious Latin actors of Hollywood will star in Cristiada, a film based on a real-life story from the Mexican Cristero Wars which took place during the decade of the 1920s. Cristiada features different people who, from their varying perspectives and characters, engage in a struggle to defend Catholicism in Mexico from the masonic threat. Andy Garcia, Eva Longoria, Eduardo Verastegui, along with Peter O'Toole, Bruce Greenwood, and Bruce McGill star in this blockbuster by Dean Wright.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6