FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fatima and Putin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Most people here believe that Russia has not been properly consecrated and thus Russia continues to spread its errors and evils through the world.

Yet, many people here love Vladimir Putin, believe he is leading Russia in the right direction, and some have even stated that they wished he was the American President. 

But, how does one square the failure to consecrate of Russia and the awesomeness of Putin? 

It seems the only possibilities are these:

1. Russia has indeed properly consecrated and thus is now led by Putin in all his awesomness as a result. 
2. Russia has not been consecrated and Putin is spreading errors though the world and we must be very wary of him. 
3. The revelations at Fatima are false. 
I don't think Putin can be considered end all-be all to whether or not Russia has been consecrated or not.

I'm very confused by the whole Fatima and Consecration thing and what's real, what's not, what's been done, what hasn't.

I don't think we'll know for sure unless we actually see the Pope do the consecration exactly how it should be done.

If it's already been done properly (although I think most here think it has not) we'll know when the Russian Orthodox Church comes back to Rome. This will be a much bigger victory then Putin's "awesomeness".
Putin isn't spreading the errors; the errors were spread by Lenin, Stalin, Khrushchev, Brezhnev, Andropov, Chernenko, and Gorbachev and all their agents, lackeys, useful idiots, etc. (and yes, I know Putin was a member of the KGB at one time). The problem is, the errors of Russia have become so ingrained and part of our culture since at least the 1930's that most Westerners have become accustomed to them and don't notice them.

I would also add that Fatima and Russia's role in its fulfillment isn't over yet by a longshot.
(08-17-2011, 04:08 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: [ -> ]Putin isn't spreading the errors; the errors were spread by Lenin, Stalin, Khrushchev, Brezhnev, Andropov, Chernenko, and Gorbachev and all their agents, lackeys, useful idiots, etc. (and yes, I know Putin was a member of the KGB at one time). The problem is, the errors of Russia have become so ingrained and part of our culture since at least the 1930's that most Westerners have become accustomed to them and don't notice them.

I would also add that Fatima and Russia's role in its fulfillment aren't over yet by a longshot.

But, why does Russia appear to be in the process of freeing themselves from most of those errors?
Putin's the man...........you are just envious of him. Wink
(08-17-2011, 04:09 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2011, 04:08 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: [ -> ]Putin isn't spreading the errors; the errors were spread by Lenin, Stalin, Khrushchev, Brezhnev, Andropov, Chernenko, and Gorbachev and all their agents, lackeys, useful idiots, etc. (and yes, I know Putin was a member of the KGB at one time). The problem is, the errors of Russia have become so ingrained and part of our culture since at least the 1930's that most Westerners have become accustomed to them and don't notice them.

I would also add that Fatima and Russia's role in its fulfillment aren't over yet by a longshot.

But, why does Russia appear to be in the process of freeing themselves from most of those errors?

They still have a lot of problems, notably with their birthrates, and I wouldn't say they're in any hurry to re-unite with Rome, two of their most glaring errors.
(08-17-2011, 04:10 PM)alaric Wrote: [ -> ]Putin's the man...........you are just envious of him. Wink

But, how can he be the man if Russia hasn't be consecrated, unless it has?
(08-17-2011, 04:12 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: [ -> ]

They still have a lot of problems, notably with their birthrates, and I wouldn't say they're in any hurry to re-unite with Rome, two of their most glaring errors.

But, isn't it pretty clear that Our Lady of Fatima was primarily speaking about the errors of communism and atheism originating in Russia as opposed to the Russian Orthodox Church which was in shambles at the time of her apparition?
(08-17-2011, 04:14 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2011, 04:12 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: [ -> ]

But, isn't it pretty clear that Our Lady of Fatima was primarily speaking about the errors of communism and atheism originating in Russia as opposed to the Russian Orthodox Church which was in shambles at the time of her apparition?

Many Russians are still agnostics or atheists, and Catholicism doesn't have the freedom in Russia that a few other religions have.
Putin might be leader, but his efforts are like pissing up a rope in a hurricane. When the Consecration occurs Russia will convert dramatically as promised. Because the Lord wants everyone to know it was because of the BMV's intercession.

tim
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7