FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Favorite century?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Other than the 1st century – when Jesus, Mary, and the apostles all lived – do you have a favorite century, and why?
How can anybody really answer thatHuh?
21st century. 

(08-19-2011, 01:05 AM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]21st century. 

For what reason, CONTEMPORIST?!
(08-19-2011, 01:10 AM)Josué Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2011, 01:05 AM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]21st century. 

For what reason, CONTEMPORIST?!

I like youtube, modern medicine, and I can still attend the TLM. 
(08-19-2011, 01:14 AM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]I like youtube, modern medicine, and I can still attend the TLM. 

Except that this century has a whole apostasy thing going on right now in the Church or what is left of it. Not to mention just a minor worldwide chastisement, wiping out the world's population, coming down the pike soon, but I don't want to be a downer.
20th
13th
I vote 20th century too. I was born then. I was young then. I could have died by the 21st century and still have lived a full life.

Of course I'm happy I'm still around. Thank you, Lord.
(08-19-2011, 01:24 AM)SaintRafael Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2011, 01:14 AM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]I like youtube, modern medicine, and I can still attend the TLM. 

Except that this century has a whole apostasy thing going on right now in the Church or what is left of it. Not to mention just a minor worldwide chastisement, wiping out the world's population, coming down the pike soon, but I don't want to be a downer.

The Catholic Church has been in perpetual crisis since the first Good Friday.  Remember, no matter how bad things get they are always better than the first Holy Saturday when the church shrunk down in size to one sole person, Our Blessed Lady. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6