FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Just for fun ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... take a look at this thread and see if you can figure out why it was closed:
Traditional Catholic Websites?
Don't know
I can only speculate, but it appears to be some kind of protestant ecumenical forum and the management probably wouldn't like for their members to visit fisheaters.com since it contains information quite contrary to their views.  Strange though that they'd be open to discussion of pretty much anything resembling Christianity but would draw the line here.
Isn't that the forum that Jacafamala used to post at? Maybe she knows something.
(08-19-2011, 09:16 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know

Me neither. Anyhow, doesn't matter too much, just for fun -- pretty strange that the thread was over in less than 24 hours.
(08-19-2011, 11:40 AM)iona_scribe Wrote: [ -> ]I can only speculate, but it appears to be some kind of protestant ecumenical forum and the management probably wouldn't like for their members to visit fisheaters.com since it contains information quite contrary to their views.  Strange though that they'd be open to discussion of pretty much anything resembling Christianity but would draw the line here.

Having spent a bit of time on christianforums.com, I can tell you that each forum is pretty much independent. Since that thread is on "One Bread One Body", aka "the Catholic forum", I'd bet you that the Catholic mods of that particular forum made the decision to close it.
(08-19-2011, 12:25 PM)Peter J Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2011, 11:40 AM)iona_scribe Wrote: [ -> ]I can only speculate, but it appears to be some kind of protestant ecumenical forum and the management probably wouldn't like for their members to visit fisheaters.com since it contains information quite contrary to their views.  Strange though that they'd be open to discussion of pretty much anything resembling Christianity but would draw the line here.

Having spent a bit of time on christianforums.com, I can tell you that each forum is pretty much independent. Since that thread is on "One Bread One Body", aka "the Catholic forum", I'd bet you that the Catholic mods of that particular forum made the decision to close it.

I see.  Ha, I'll bet we're a little bit of an embarassment to ecumenically minded Catholics.  LOL