FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Why not a Traditional Catholic fraternity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has there ever been an attempt to established a Traditional Catholic fraternity? KOC are not the only Catholic fraternity out therein America, there are several ethnic Catholic ones - Irish and African-Americans come to mind... so why not a Trad Fraternity? 
Probably because it requires trads to like other people.
(08-21-2011, 02:12 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because it requires trads to like other people.
  LOL
The holy name society in many places tends to be traditional. It was at my old parish.
I thought most trads had no social skills? 

Besides, I hate leaving the house, and i hate talking to people.  ;D
Like Groucho, they'd say "I'd never join an organization that would have me as a member."

tim
(08-21-2011, 02:12 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because it requires trads to like other people.

(08-21-2011, 02:55 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]Like Groucho, they'd say "I'd never join an organization that would have me as a member."

tim

LOL....nailed it you guys....
I'm in.

[Image: fraternities-why-study-when-you-can-party.jpg]
Plus we would all need to agree on something. Which seems to me the most difficult of all endeavors.

Oh and somebody will cleverly post a message below this one saying that "they don't agree to that."

You must understand Trads are clever, clever people so smart they out smart them selves.
(08-21-2011, 02:37 PM)HotRod Wrote: [ -> ]I thought most trads had no social skills? 

Besides, I hate leaving the house, and i hate talking to people.  ;D

You and I are alike in that way!  LOL LOL LOL I am glad I am not the only grumpy trad around!!

Logistics, guys ! Meetings every month in Wyoming which is central could be tough.

tim
Pages: 1 2