FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: ++Fisheaters Moneybomb Today! 9/2/11 ++
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: FEMoneyBomb.gif]
I set up a recurring monthly donation.  Every month a donation will be automatically withdrawn from my checking account. This is very easy to do with PayPal.
I like it.  And I was worried about the extra fees on a few smaller donations, but it turns out Paypal doesn't skim any off the top or charge any fees if you transfer right from your bank account.  Just if you use a debit/credit card.  Good to know!
My donation in the hopper.

We need some entertainment to give this that telethon feel. Help me out peeps.

Rock on Adam and Pheo! Getting it done!  Tip o' the hat
Mr. T and I threw in our two cents (not literally).  ;D
(09-02-2011, 12:52 PM)Pheo Wrote: [ -> ]I like it.  And I was worried about the extra fees on a few smaller donations, but it turns out Paypal doesn't skim any off the top or charge any fees if you transfer right from your bank account.  Just if you use a debit/credit card.  Good to know!

Hmm, in that case I will change mine to checking.

eta: ...next month. Paypal is annoying.
Telethon feel, you say?

Where's Salus - he seemed to have a fair bit of success with advertising the chatroom.  ;D
I'M NOT GOING TO THE BANK FOR ANOTHER HOUR CAN I STILL BE PART OF THE BOMB
(09-02-2011, 07:22 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]I'M NOT GOING TO THE BANK FOR ANOTHER HOUR CAN I STILL BE PART OF THE BOMB

It's already past 6PM EST...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5