FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: EF forbidden on Sundays in Montana?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Anybody here from the Diocese of Great Falls-Billings? Father "Z" has a blog regarding the EF form of the Mass. The local Bishop there says no to any EF celebrations as they may take the folks away from the "regular" (sic) Mass. May God help you all! >sad
Ouch; that's brutal if it's true. What about Summorum Pontificum and Universae Ecclesiae? It's bishops like this who make me cringe and wonder.
GUIDELINES REGARDING CELEBRATION
OF THE EXTRAORDINARY FORM OF MASS Diocese of Great Falls-Billings *PDF FILE*

..............It is important to remember that the Extraordinary Form generally does not enable full, active participation by the assembly which was called for by Vatican II. While the Extraordinary Form holds a definite place in the liturgical tradition of the Church, it does not meet the spiritual needs of the large portion of Church membership today.

SP and UE currently worthless? Shocking hey?

Wow....
And Father Z suggests not getting angry. Just ignore it.

My blood is boiling.
Apparently the Mass isn't equal like the Novus Ordo goers keep telling me. If theyre not equal, then I know which one is greater.
Why are they so afraid?  Why do they need to artificially keep the Nous Ordo alive?
(09-04-2011, 01:28 PM)Stubborn Wrote: [ -> ]..............It is important to remember that the Extraordinary Form generally does not enable full, active participation by the assembly which was called for by Vatican II. While the Extraordinary Form holds a definite place in the liturgical tradition of the Church, it does not meet the spiritual needs of the large portion of Church membership today.

In other words...........While the Extraordinary Form holds a definite place in the liturgical tradition of the Church, it is not welcome here.  - - oh, and have a nice day!
It doesn't meet their needs today?
How has modern man changed so much?  Is he a new species?
Did humanity just get stupider?
meet the new schismatics, most of which are hypocrites

they are the ones who will tell you the SSPX disobeys the pope, and then.............. they themselves disobey the pope

Crazy
(09-04-2011, 01:34 PM)Louis_Martin Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't meet their needs today?
How has modern man changed so much?  Is he a new species?
Did humanity just get stupider?

Not a new species, he is one of many of the enemies that helped destroy the faith for the last 45 years.
(09-04-2011, 12:54 PM)Laetare Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch; that's brutal if it's true. What about Summorum Pontificum and Universae Ecclesiae? It's bishops like this who make me cringe and wonder.

SP and UE are a joke - they fit right in with the rest of the conciliar crap that comes from Rome.

Blessed Mother, pray for Our Holy Father the Pope!
Reminds me of..

“The Tridentine Mass was meant for those who could not make the transition from Latin to English [or other languages] after the Council. But there is no participation by the people, and I don’t believe that instills the spirit of Christ among us.”
Cardinal Mahony

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6