FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: September 11th Tribute and Remembrance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At High Mass this noontime, Father gave a very moving sermon that touch upon our 9/11, the 9/11 of 1683, and the centrality of Mary.

He reminded this Mid-Atlantic parish that literally looks over the cavity where the Twin Towers once stood that numerical and mechanical superiority are nothing without spiritual strength.  The Turks far out numbered the Polish led Catholic alliance commanded by King John Sobieski.

Despite being servely outnumbered and out armed at the Battle of Vienna beginning on September 11th, it was the Catholic army that routed and annihilated the invading Turkish Islamists.

Father also very cogently layed out how Islam is actually not much else than a re-assembled heresy.  I cannot remember the specific heresy Father mentioned; if anyone knows please share.

Unless the United States converts to the one true faith and deploys itself as a force for Catholicism under the protection of Holy Mary, we will absolutely disintegrate and collapse.  Even if America does change in this manner, we still will probably break up as punishment.  In the meantime, there are still many who think they are doing the right thing in the miliary, police forces, and other agencies. 

When the political situation really gets rough, it will take a new generation of heroes filled with genuine Catholic marial spirit.  Because it will get nasty in the not too distant future.

[Image: husaria.jpg]
Hi, may I ask you the name of the parish?
"Father also very cogently layed out how Islam is actually not much else than a re-assembled heresy.  I cannot remember the specific heresy Father mentioned; if anyone knows please share."

Some claim Islam grew out of Arianism.

Isn't this where the croissant came into existence? After the exultation of the victory, the French bakers distributed crescent shaped bread for devouring?

And BTW, Sobieski Vodka is really good, too.

Let it be known that the Poles and Irish are God's picked defenders and saviors of Christendom.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsdeKk-m1k-i1aUtKILun...nDDxIfzpLG]
I love the picture of the Polish Hussars you included.  I agree with the assessment of your priest, the USofA fighting endless wars to make the world safe for democracy is nothing but a farce.  

(09-11-2011, 05:55 PM)Heinrich Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't this where the croissant came into existence? After the exultation of the victory, the French bakers distributed crescent shaped bread for devouring?

Let it be known that the Poles and Irish are God's picked defenders and saviors of Christendom.

Actually it was Austrian bakers using flour captured from the Turkish baggage train which the jihadists abandoned in their retreat. :) And let's not forget that it was not just the Poles, valiant as they are, even tho' King Jan was in overall command. There were Imperial troops as well troops from Bavaria,  Saxony, Franconia, Swabia and the Grand Duchy of Tuscany involved as well.
Well, let's pray our Rosaries for an end to endless wars and the defeat and conversion of the Mohams scourge where ever they threaten; and good crops for Croissants and Vodka!
(09-11-2011, 05:55 PM)Heinrich Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't this where the croissant came into existence? After the exultation of the victory, the French bakers distributed crescent shaped bread for devouring?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsdeKk-m1k-i1aUtKILun...nDDxIfzpLG]

I have this kind, although it is Vanilla Vodka... Mistake on my part!
(09-11-2011, 10:15 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: [ -> ]I have this kind, although it is Vanilla Vodka... Mistake on my part!

There's nothing wrong with flavoured vodkas! Try buying some decent straight vodka and throwing a few pepper corns, lemon peel or buffalo grass into it for a few days before drinking it. :)
(09-12-2011, 12:28 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2011, 10:15 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: [ -> ]I have this kind, although it is Vanilla Vodka... Mistake on my part!

There's nothing wrong with flavoured vodkas! Try buying some decent straight vodka and throwing a few pepper corns, lemon peel or buffalo grass into it for a few days before drinking it. :)

Buffalo grass??? Where can I get that?? LOL ;D
Pages: 1 2