FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Ven. Elena Aiello + SSPX + SP's anniversary = ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I found this article at the Remnant. It's about the mystic Ven. Elena Aiello. All three events, the meeting with theSSPX, the anniversary of the SP, and Ven. Elena Aiello, occcur on Sept. 14th. on the Feast of the Exaltation of the Cross. There are no coincidences, the Pope is signalling something here. Little is known here about her because it hasn't been translated to English. But this article has a translation containing a short summary. The article contains her visions of Jesus and Mary, including their words. It dovetails with all the others like Fatima, Akita, and the 3 days of Darkness. It's not too long but it is powerful.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on us.
Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.
Precious Blood of Jesus save us.
St. Joseph her most chase spouse pray for us.
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus all for Thee, Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

http://www.summorumpontificum.net/2011/0...morum.html

tim
(09-12-2011, 08:29 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]I found this article at the Remnant. It's about the mystic Ven. Elena Aiello. All three events, the meeting with theSSPX, the anniversary of the SP, and Ven. Elena Aiello, occcur on Sept. 14th. on the Feast of the Exaltation of the Cross. There are no coincidences, the Pope is signalling something here. Little is known here about her because it hasn't been translated to English. But this article has a translation containing a short summary. The article contains her visions of Jesus and Mary, including their words. It dovetails with all the others like Fatima, Akita, and the 3 days of Darkness. It's not too long but it is powerful.

tim
A great find.
We are praying.
Tim,

I am all over this. The specifics in what Our Lord and Our Lady said in the visions is a clear confirmation of everything we have all been speculating on. It's the same message over and over again- repent, reparation, communism, fire from the sky, etc. What I found interesting, is that what is said about Russia is the same thing said by the seers from Garabendal. For those listening, the alarms are blaring.
The thing which makes me oh so curious is all three on the same day as the Exaltation of the Cross. To quote that wrestler the kids liked "can you smell what the rock is cooking?" This morning I checked the computer for the date while checking the ordo for today's office. I checked for Sept. 14. I set it all up for the Exaltation of the Cross, and when I started I realized it was actually the 12th. Curiouser and curiouser.

tim
Whatever it is, I hope that we find out about it soon, not a month from now.

Are those prophecies somewhat symbolic? Last I checked, Russia doesn't use a red flag anymore. Oh, and about some big war..... didn't happen. Even if you try to fit the 'War on Terror' today, it still doesn't fit. Am I missing something?
(09-12-2011, 08:29 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]I found this article at the Remnant. It's about the mystic Ven. Elena Aiello. All three events, the meeting with theSSPX, the anniversary of the SP, and Ven. Elena Aiello, occcur on Sept. 14th. on the Feast of the Exaltation of the Cross. There are no coincidences, the Pope is signalling something here. Little is known here about her because it hasn't been translated to English. But this article has a translation containing a short summary. The article contains her visions of Jesus and Mary, including their words. It dovetails with all the others like Fatima, Akita, and the 3 days of Darkness. It's not too long but it is powerful.

tim

I put that post together over at http://www.SummorumPontificum.net yesterday. 

I thought all these things coming together was worth pointing out.

Its good to see the Remnant linked to it.

I updated the post a little this afternoon, made several corrections, and added a link or two, as well as the message to Adele Brise from Our Lady of Good Hope:

Quote:‘I am the Queen of Heaven, who prays for the conversion of sinners, and I wish you to do the same. You received Holy Communion this morning, and that is well. But you must do more. Make a general confession, and offer Communion for the conversion of sinners. If they do not convert and do penance, my Son will be obliged to punish them’
(09-12-2011, 10:26 PM)tradne4163 Wrote: [ -> ]Are those prophecies somewhat symbolic? Last I checked, Russia doesn't use a red flag anymore. Oh, and about some big war..... didn't happen. Even if you try to fit the 'War on Terror' today, it still doesn't fit. Am I missing something?

The war is coming...

as far as the red flag, it will probably make more sense when it happens.
What is the anniversary of sp?  What does SP stand for?
Definitely an interesting conglomeration of events.

I am always fascinated by eschatological prophecies, Ven. Elena Aiello just reaffirms what I've read elsewhere in approved apparitions. Hopefully something good will happen on the 14th!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6