FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Hidden Paradigm....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There seems to be a line that no traditionalist will cross:

1917 > Our Lady of the Rosary visits Fatima and announces, among other things,  that she will return to formally request the consecration of Russia to her Immaculate Heart.  Mention of a future reign of Pius XI signals another great war.

1929 > Pius XI accepts compensation for the loss of the Papal States to Italy.  The proceeds are given to Bernadino Nogara to be invested in the worlds money markets.  Six day later, Our Lady of the Rosary returns with the formal request.

All modern Popes since 1929 have at least tolerated the illicit Vatican fortune with the exception of Pope John Paul I, the Bishop dressed in white!

http://thehiddenparadigm.yuku.com/topic/...nYlpuwk5Bk
I am confused. 
I am twelve years old and what is this?
SAY WHUT?

Please expound on your thesis OP.
Fr. Malachi Martin speaks of these secret dealings in his books. In his books Fr. Martin paints him as an ex-monk of noble family with allegiance to the Pope but without restraint regarding method or manner of getting Money to keep the Vatican afloat. Of course we know that Fr. Martin wrote faction but this character was central to everything in his faction.I have no idea who he is but it smacks of Federal Reserve, WTO, IMF, World Bank, Intl. Bank of Settlements sneaky shadowy shennanigans. Perhaps Albino Luciani knows more. Perhaps he knows more about the Roberto Cavli affair ending in his murder at the hands of either the Mafiatori or the P due. It could be the reason behind so much the ecumaniacs do.

tim
Actually it was a book written by investigative reporter David Yallop, "In God's Name", which chronicled the events surrounding the thirty-three day Pontificate of Pope John Paul I.  The Catholic Counter Reformation did an excellent synopsis here:

http://www.crc-internet.org/oct84.htm
Was Pope John Paul I Murdered? David Yallop’s In God’s Name
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII

Sandra Miesel: A Quiet Death in Rome: Was Pope John Paul I Murdered?
http://www.catholicity.com/commentary/miesel/05726.html
Also interesting that JPI would fit so well,  the account of the Third Secret of Fatima vision if he died a natural death:

It was JPI who ended a thousand year tradition of Papal regal ceremony by preferring a simple white cassock.  ("We saw a Bishop dressed in white.")

"Similar to how one appears in a mirror when they pass in front of it."  (BRIEFLY - 33 DAY PONTIFICATE)

"He prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way."  (Bishops in the Vatican and members of the Masonic Lodge)

Does anyone really believe that the "Big City Half in Ruins" refers to the war torn cities of Asia as put forth in the Vatican's 2000 press release on Fatima?  Is it not more likely that the "Big City" is the Church circa 1978?

Didn't Cardinal Ratzinger hypothesize that Lucia may have been influenced by images she had seen in devotional books, also in the Vatican's 2000 press release on Fatima?

Then trying to make John Paul II the Bishop in white because he was shot in St Peter's Square.  How many arrows were fired at JPII?  Why did he not die as the vision foretold?  Doesn't it make more sense that JPII was shot as a warning not to take a trainload of pagans to Assisi?

Just sayin'....

I liked this better in Godfather, Part III but even then it was pretty lame. 
(09-18-2011, 07:55 PM)Albino_Luciani Wrote: [ -> ]Actually it was a book written by investigative reporter David Yallop, "In God's Name", which chronicled the events surrounding the thirty-three day Pontificate of Pope John Paul I.  The Catholic Counter Reformation did an excellent synopsis here:

http://www.crc-internet.org/oct84.htm

"Thereupon, to cap everything, a scandal sheet landed on his desk claiming to reveal the names of 121 members of the Roman Curia alleged to belong to Masonic lodges. Among others were the names of Cardinals Villot, Casaroli, Baggio, Poletti, Bishop Marcinkus and his confederates, and Pope Paul’s secretary, Pasquale Macchi... The cover for all of them turned out to be the Secretary of State, Jean Villot!"

In Father Paul Kramer's book 'The Devil's Final Battle' Cardinal Casaroli is mentioned in connection with the Russian ospolitic which is one of the main factors as to why the consecration of Russia has not been done properly yet.

Abbé de Nantes paints a nice picture of Albino Luciani.  He would have been a good Pope.  Now I feel like I need to read Antonio Rosmini's book 'Of the five wounds of the Holy Church'.
http://www.archive.org/details/a606740200rosmuoft

This is quite the quote;
"I shall no longer say with Dostoyevsky: Beauty will save the world. Nor will I say with Maurras: Monarchy will save the world. Nor shall I even say, as I have myself so often thought and repeated: Faith will save the world. Now I see in the sweet light of the first martyr pope of the modern capitalist era: it is through Poverty that a purified Roman Church will save the world."
Pages: 1 2