FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I owe some of you an apology..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I weas wrong? how so?
wasnt even in this perticular fight
ie the cardinal ratzinger one
but ill fight now sure.
(09-22-2011, 05:33 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]I weas wrong? how so?
wasnt even in this perticular fight
ie the cardinal ratzinger one
but ill fight now sure.

A true Irishman!  ;)
sip sip
(09-22-2011, 05:27 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]no shit. ggreg. and even if you did   provide it i. f its in English they would  demand it in z German. and even if you provided it in  German they would demand it in the original. and even if you showed the exact original they would demand in his hand writing. and even if you provided it in his hand writing they would want it proved against his other known hand writting samples. and would demand at least two witnesses that it indeed was his very own hands that wrote it, perhaps nothing less then verifiable prints on the alleged pen he used. and even if you did that, they would question the translation as you can never translate anything exact hence there will always be room fro modernists to weasel. its just like jpii kissing the koran. they denied it to high heaven until a pic was shown then of course they said
he was only smelling it
can make this shit up
funny

:laughing: X1000
sip
(09-22-2011, 02:02 PM)City Smurf Wrote: [ -> ]The Pope cannot err when he Teaches faith.  Besides the dubious nature of labelling Honorious as a heretic, no Pope in the history of the Church has Taught error.  They can, in private, have a heretical belief but cannot Teach heresy or error.  Which is exactly what some of you are accusing the Popes of doing.

This is from the page on Pope Honorius I from the Catholic encyclopedia.
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07452b.htm
Quote:Pope (625-12 October, 638), a , consecrated 27 October (Duchesne) or 3 November (Jaffé, Mann), in succession to Boniface V. His chief notoriety has come to him from the fact that he was condemned as a heretic by the sixth general council (680).
(09-22-2011, 06:12 PM)mikemac Wrote: [ -> ]This is from the page on Pope Honorius I from the Catholic encyclopedia.
Quote:Pope (625-12 October, 638), a , consecrated 27 October (Duchesne) or 3 November (Jaffé, Mann), in succession to Boniface V. His chief notoriety has come to him from the fact that he was condemned as a heretic by the sixth general council (680).

And the condemnation for heresy was not supported by the Pope.
(09-22-2011, 06:23 PM)City Smurf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2011, 06:12 PM)mikemac Wrote: [ -> ]This is from the page on Pope Honorius I from the Catholic encyclopedia.

And the condemnation for heresy was not supported by the Pope.

Leo and subsequent popes agreed with his condemnation. Re-read the long article I posted about it.
(09-22-2011, 06:45 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Leo and subsequent popes agreed with his condemnation. Re-read the long article I posted about it.

Not the condemnation for heresy.
(09-22-2011, 06:53 PM)City Smurf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2011, 06:45 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Leo and subsequent popes agreed with his condemnation. Re-read the long article I posted about it.

Not the condemnation for heresy.

Have you actually read it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12