FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: SSPX spokesman: "Agreement with Rome would solve the canonical situation"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It definitely is one of the most interesting items in the news these days.  What in the world is really going to happen... "Right away" (whenever that is) and over time.

We will see.
(09-23-2011, 06:18 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]inthink your exagersting
look at the fssp?
They were literally chased out of Toronto by the diaces
being regularized didn't help them much. Rome still hasn't een kept up their end of rhe bargain regarding bishops
look
it's good to be happy but do t be blind
really
sip
There was no promise of a Bishop for the FSSP. Not that they need one... they have quite a few friendly Bishops to call upon within the Church structure to administer Confirmation and Holy Orders in the traditional rite. Far more than what the SSPX has been working with.
(09-23-2011, 08:45 PM)tradne4163 Wrote: [ -> ]
look at the fssp?
being regularized didn't help them much. Rome still hasn't een kept up their end of rhe bargain regarding bishops
look
really
sip
There was no promise of a Bishop for the FSSP. Not that they need one... they have quite a few friendly Bishops to call upon within the Church structure to administer Confirmation and Holy Orders in the traditional rite. Far more than what the SSPX has been working with.

Sometimes I wonder how many people here have even talked to a FSSP priest...
(09-23-2011, 08:52 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2011, 08:45 PM)tradne4163 Wrote: [ -> ]
look at the fssp?
look
really
sip

Sometimes I wonder how many people here have even talked to a FSSP priest...
I go to an FSSP parish, so I fit in that category.
I have  I was at there  first mass in Toronto. I also saw them get chased out of town by he dioces
yes they sure  had. Ore then the sspx
no doubt
i also was witness to hoe th ortoeians here have been treated. Rghtbup to the SM
Pages: 1 2 3