FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Does anyone know how I can contact Fr. Denis McMahon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember so fondly, this wonderful priest when I lived near Glenmont, NY.  He help me through a "very difficult time" in my life and I am forever in debt to him.  If anyone knows him, please pass this message on to him.  I know that he will remember me and my family.  +JMJ+
You can always contact the chanceries office of that diocese.
I have already done that, but know one seems to know anything. Does anyone at least have a e-mail address for him or something... Anything...???
It this is the same Father McMahon, I don't believe he is associated with the diocese.
PLEASE!!! Anyone! Is he still in the SSPX? I hope he is ok. Did he transfer to another Diocese? I hope that he is still serving the Lord in the SSPX and helping others as he did me.  He actually saved my soul (long story). Even if someone could get a message to him. I am sure he will remember me and my family and will be thrilled to hear from us.
(09-25-2011, 05:31 PM)TSmith Wrote: [ -> ]PLEASE!!! Anyone! Is he still in the SSPX? I hope he is ok. Did he transfer to another Diocese? I hope that he is still serving the Lord in the SSPX and helping others as he did me.  He actually saved my soul (long story). Even if someone could get a message to him. I am sure he will remember me and my family and will be thrilled to hear from us.

You must be looking for a different Fr. McMahon. Fr. Denis McMahon left the SSPX the day after he was ordained in 1984 and is a sedevacantist.
Yes, that is the Fr. Denis McMahon I know. I believe he is a sedevacantist. Do you know where he is, how I can contact him, or can you get a message to him? Now I am really concerned because he is so hard to track down. I pray he is ok. Is his health ok?