FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Great Dream with Bishop Williamson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a dream last night I was having a nice walk in a flower garden or courtyard with His Excellency... He was in very good spirits, but he said once that the SSPX is regularized he will fight to destroy the NO in each diocese, will consecrate at least 50 ICK and  FSSP priests and then fire at least 100 of the bad NO Bishops.. He told me will start to actually teach real Catholicism to the Conciliar priests and in the classrooms.... It was a very nice dream that made my morning grand!!!  ;D
Perhaps this could make for an exciting new anthology from Angelus Press: "Dreams of Bishop Williamson".
(09-29-2011, 02:24 PM)archdiocesan Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps this could make for an exciting new anthology from Angelus Press: "Dreams of Bishop Williamson".
Dreams of every true Catholic.
I once had a dream with Pope Benedict in it. Some woman was screaming that he had the mark of the beast on his back and then he jumped out a window and ran away. That's when I realized I was spending too much time around trads . . .
(09-29-2011, 02:30 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2011, 02:24 PM)archdiocesan Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps this could make for an exciting new anthology from Angelus Press: "Dreams of Bishop Williamson".
Dreams of every true Catholic.

:w2go: