FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fisheaters Wedding and Baby Tally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Vox, how could you forget us? We have been here since the days of Le Catacombe.   ;D
(10-09-2011, 09:17 AM)verenaerin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2011, 07:21 AM)Mafalda Wrote: [ -> ]Obscurus and Mafalda. We got married at the end of 2010 and just had a baby. :)

Congratulations!

Thank you!
I don't know why I didn't think of yous guys.  ;D

Congratulations!!!  :baby:
(10-09-2011, 01:46 PM)miss_fluffy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why I didn't think of yous guys.  ;D

Congratulations!!!   :baby:

Thank you. :)
(10-07-2011, 07:12 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, Vox, if this is "illegal".  This is orate, DeiMateralma's mom.  Since I dropped my account, I asked her permission to use hers to post some pictures.  She met Adeodatus01 through the FIND A SPOUSE thread here on FE and were married last Saturday.

No, that is not legal! I'm afraid you're gonna have to go DOWNTOWN!

Seriously, what great pictures and what great news! I hope they're happy for a hundred years!
Obscurus, you were not forgotten! You were just sitting in a corner of my mind somewhere!
(10-07-2011, 07:12 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, Vox, if this is "illegal".  This is orate, DeiMateralma's mom.  Since I dropped my account, I asked her permission to use hers to post some pictures.  She met Adeodatus01 through the FIND A SPOUSE thread here on FE and were married last Saturday.

The following were taken of Mr. And Mrs. Adeodatus01 on October 1, 2011.

[Image: img8118.jpg]

[Image: kissinsomervilles.jpg]

So there you go, Walty--Here are your pictures!
Congratulations  :)
Quaremerepulisti (from SD) stole my heart
Grats!
Awww....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6