FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fisheaters Wedding and Baby Tally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(05-09-2015, 01:03 AM)PatienceAndLove Wrote: [ -> ]Quaremerepulisti (from SD) stole my heart

Stole it eh? Better call the police and file a report!
(05-10-2015, 06:26 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2015, 01:03 AM)PatienceAndLove Wrote: [ -> ]Quaremerepulisti (from SD) stole my heart

He gave me his, in exchange for mine :-)
(05-11-2015, 07:41 AM)PatienceAndLove Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2015, 06:26 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote: [ -> ]

He gave me his, in exchange for mine :-)

It is a barter then.

N.

Here's to love!

Congratulations :)
That's Amore!

N.
That's lovely, P&L.

Your poor father must be more than just pleased.

And my wife will be pleased that another internet girlie is not out to capture my affections.

All the best of graces necessary to you and him.
(05-12-2015, 09:30 AM)Oldavid Wrote: [ -> ]That's lovely, P&L.

And my wife will be pleased that another internet girlie is not out to capture my affections.

My poor father? Why... bc he will finally be rid of me, and he and my mom can live in peace? LOL- probably! I am sure they are rather sick of having me and V living here. It has been... almost 6 years...

Although he and Quar will have to arrange my bride price.  What was the last going rate, Oldavid? 6 flocks of sheep and a camel?
(05-13-2015, 10:50 AM)PatienceAndLove Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2015, 09:30 AM)Oldavid Wrote: [ -> ]That's lovely, P&L.

My poor father? Why... bc he will finally be rid of me, and he and my mom can live in peace? LOL- probably! I am sure they are rather sick of having me and V living here. It has been... almost 6 years...

Although he and Quar will have to arrange my bride price.  What was the last going rate, Oldavid? 6 flocks of sheep and a camel?

6 flocks of sheep and a sassy camel.

N.
it was a flock of sheep, 3 camels, and a sassy mule
(05-14-2015, 07:48 PM)PatienceAndLove Wrote: [ -> ]it was a flock of sheep, 3 camels, and a sassy mule

Let us have the rate a wee bit higher. :grin:

Three flocks of sheep
5 sassy camels
10 sassy mules

N.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6